Digihome 32DLed906

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digihome 32DLed906

well once we can find out how to force the psu on i think that will rule out the psu and back light circuit lets hope someone can advise soon on how to do this, as its not worth doing it wrong and damaging the psu. Ron have you got any freeze spray/air duster you can freeze the eeprom on the mainboard thats flashing the st/by led as that maybe just a bad eeprom.

Comment

No I haven't keep meaning to order some!!

Comment

I have compressed air but not freeze spray, the compressed air does not get that cold ?

Comment

I have tried the compressed air but no good ?

Comment

the pound shop air duster i use isnt bad just hold the can upside down and spray on the part in question, freeze spray dosnt always work on bad eeproms but its worth a try as sometimes allows the set too boot up.

Comment

Vince
              Just a quick question as you know the bl/on volt is very low do you think it would be possible to apply an external 3v to this pin when powering up to see if back lights would stay on or do you think this could damage power supply ?

Comment

I wouldnt want to give you wrong information and you ruin something else, hopefully budm will see this post later and advise what pins to use too force the psu on once you have removed the connector from the main board.In another thread with this psu i have asked tom66 regarding how to force this psu on too so hopefully we will have a answer soon.

Comment

Ok thank you I will wait.

Comment

you can inject the bl/on voltage externally (with controlled amperage), but you should be all good with just jumping with a resistor.

i can't remember if you had successfully got your secondary voltages up yet, if not, the bl/on signal is pointless till you have all of the secondaries up and running.
                    WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

No never got secondary's up as the resister links were not correct.

Comment

you may of posted it already, but could you add a pic of the connector that goes to the main and a pic of the corresponding legend.

the secondaries obviously work since you had backlights earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by attainteddragon View Post
                          you may of posted it already, but could you add a pic of the connector that goes to the main and a pic of the corresponding legend.

the secondaries obviously work since you had backlights earlier.
                          This should help
                          Attached Files

Comment

The pictures of the boards are in post #1.
                            Thank you attaineddragon

Comment

just had a re-read through things and lets break this down a little.

can you confirm that you have a 2 seconds to black symptom?

if this is so, can you hook everything back up, apply ac and check the dc voltage on the main loom in stby. then recheck again when power button is activated. also can you check the voltage on the main filter cap in stby and when you when the power button is activated.

after this, i might be able to see if i can help you get the ps powered up on it's own and we can see if we can go from there.

Comment

My guess too force this psu on with the mainboard disconnected, is join pins 4,6,14 then if still no back light voltage add pin 8 too pin 14, but this is only a guess its certainly worth trying whats advised in the above post and start from the beginning again with basic voltage tests.

Comment

Yes 2-3 seconds to black
                                  All in 20v range

st/by On

soft switch pin 4=0.00v On 0.00v
                                  st/by on/off pin 6=0.00v On 0.00v
                                  bl on/off pin 8=0.00v On 0.62v
                                  b-dim pin 10=3.43v On 0.00v
                                  +12v pin 12=12.07v On 11.46v
                                  +5v st/by pin 14=5.20v On 5.19v
                                  pins 18 to 22 =3.45v On 3.44v
                                  +24v AUD pin 26=0.00v On 0.00v
                                  A/D Dim sel pin 28=0.00v On 0.00v

Main filter cap 2000v range

st/by On
                                  325v 345v
                                  Last edited by ronhayes; 11-13-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the way it has come on screen but hope you can make sense of it .
                                    And also apologies for not coming on sooner but was at work until 2.30pm then ha a nap when returned home as I was up at 4.20am.

Comment

there are pins on the other half of the loom as well. what are they doing?

might need some confirmation on the current readings too.

bl/on, pin 8 - only 0.62v

b-dim, pin 10 - 0.00v

+24v aud, pin 26 - 0.00v

pfc on main cap, 345v

are you getting a few seconds to bet a stable voltage reading on these pins?

Comment

Will need to do some more tests tomorrow now have to go to bed have to be up at 4.20am.

Comment

You said in an earlier post that you did not have the 24V but in a more recent post you have 5V, 3.3V and 12V. Is that correct. If it is and the schematic is the correct one for your power supply board then the 24V is derived from the same transformer that produces the 12V supply so if the 24V is missing I would be checking around TR900
                                          Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
                                          X