X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIERA TX-PR42GT30 Noise (black pixels)

Hi.
    Purchased TV with 7 blinks.
    I repaired SN Board, everything works fine but this noise... It is clearly visible on green and red patterns.
    is that normal? Lifetime is 9500 hours.
    I have U30 tv with 10000+ lifetime and can't see any noise...
    Tried to play with VSUS on powerboard - no difference (from 208 to 219)
    Attached Files

Re: VIERA TX-PR42GT30 Noise (black pixels)

Its normal but its not normal if you see it from 2/3 meter distance.

Vsus has to be 215V from factory. U30 is a different panel and technique. All these ST/GT/VT models have the same "issue"
    I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Maldischarge-MD I forgot does the SN have adjustment pots if not should be able to do it in the SM.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

No this SC board does not have potmeters. Only on the powerboard. You could set V-sus to high in service menu but this is normal , i have it on all my Panasonic tv's. ( Except cheaper sets like U30 ).
        I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

My friend have 50GT30 with ~5500 lifetime and no visible noise.
          I see that noise only when I close to the tv - something like from 30cm.
          I can see that only on the patterns from service menu. I see nothing on a usual content like movies =) Just I wanted to hear another opinion.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X