Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with a panasonic viera tc-l55et5x only blink 3 times dont turn on

hi,
    my tv dont turn on, only blink 3 times on the red led, and dont turn on, only blink, i looking in internet but i cant find the service manual for this tv panasonic viera model tc-l55et5x

i need to know what could be the problem if only the power supply or something else,

please help me....

Re: problem with a panasonic viera tc-l55et5x only blink 3 times dont turn on

here you are the service manual. tips start with trouble shooting the power board. then go to main boards.
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks Diah, i going to check all the outputs on the power board ..
      and i will let my comments what i found...

Comment

I check the power supply and show this voltaje in some cases the volt going to zero when i heard a click (al oir click), the clixk sound is where the blinking light is turn off.

1 - 16v going to 0 when hear a click
        2- 16v Going to 0 when hear a click
        3 - 16V going to 0
        4 - 0 always
        5 - 5.2 Going to 0
        6 - 0 always
        7 - 0v to 2.5v when hear a click
        8 - 3.3v to 0v al oir click
        9 - 3.3v to 0v al oir click
        10 - 3.3v to 0v al click
        11 - 0 always
        12. 0 always
        13. 0 always
        14. 0 always
        15. 0 always

The connector to led deover
        1. 0 always
        2. 0 always
        3. 3.3v down to 0
        4. 0v always
        5. 0v always
        6. 0v always
        7. 23v down to 0
        8. 23v down to 0
        9. 24 Down to 0
        10. 3.3v down to 0
        11. 3.3v down to 0
        12. 0 always

Comment

first disconnect P4 socket from power board to LEd driver Board you may have LED BL SOS signal. so you can check the 16 volts and 24 stay stable ?

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            first disconnect P4 socket from power board to LEd driver Board you may have LED BL SOS signal. so you can check the 16 volts and 24 stay stable ?
            I check and inhave this voltage in the output to led driver:

1. 0v
            2. 0v
            3. 3.3v and i hear a click show 0v
            4. 0v
            5. 0v
            6. 0v
            7. 0 and when hear a click 25.4v
            8. 0 and when hear a click 25.4v
            9. 0 and when hear a click 25.4v
            10. 3.3v and when hear click its 0v
            11. 0v
            12. 0v

The tv show 3 led blinks. Keep the same state
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MegaBassX; 07-16-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

also pin 7,8,9 after relay click it show 25,4V and stay so, not drooping down to 0 .. right ?

how about the pin reading on the socket which go from PWB to main board ?

Comment

also pin 7,8,9 after relay click it show 25,4V and stay so, not drooping down to 0 .. right ?

The pins 7, 8 and 9 drop to 0.. Dont stay

About the connector to main board disconnect i going to test....

Comment

its much count now on the eeprom or the firmware.

Comment

i check de power supply with disconect the cable to main board, and only the pin 5 have 5.2V

its much count now on the eeprom or the firmware.
                    i dont understand what do you would you say, do you think it a eeprom problem?

the problem in the manual says:

3 blinking times => STM IROM BOOT PROGRAM SOS => check P-board and A-Board

or if you want the version firmware it have the last, firmware version 1.270

but i dont update the tv before the problem,

Comment

Working...
                    X