Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG 60PV450 no picture, audio working details inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 60PV450 no picture, audio working details inside.

Thanks send me a pm and I can upload it.. Do you still have that scope?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I do and I will pm you here shortly.

Comment

Try this, let me know if this works.

Also I am uploading a Samsung PDP SM I don't think you have either.
        Attached Files

Comment

z60pv220 service manual
          Attached Files

Comment

Samsung PS50A558S1FXRU Full Training and Service Manual part 1
            Attached Files

Comment

Samsung PS50A558S1FXRU Full Training and Service Manual part 2
              Attached Files

Comment

Samsung PS50A558S1FXRU Full Training and Service Manual part 3 (Final)
                Attached Files

Comment

Update

Got the replacement ysus installed, powered up the unit and got screen prime but no picture (yay one step closer).

So I decided to jump the test line and see if the controller board was working and low and behold screen lit up and colors were cycling as well as scrolling bar and other pattens no screen defects to be seen.

I started checking voltages VA/VS were spot on as well as VZB, I noticed that the VSCN and VY were pretty low -110/75. I pulled the meter off and sat back to think and the panel shut down after 5-6 min.

I turned it back to only to get no screen prime and or test patters. Now my VZB a voltage is 203v and my Ysus voltages are -130/110 (supposed to be (-185/150)).

I noticed the bottom most fuse on the ysus is open near the Vy pot, I don't know what happened or why it tanked.

My only assumption was that the Ysus board got damaged in shipping the seller didn't have any bubblewrap ran it was loosely sitting in a box, but when I put the meter on it it has really good resistance.

Comment

One other update for tonight. So I replaced the new y sustain that was bad with the old one and put it back in the TV hooked up the buffers and everything and the screen turns on there's prime and I can run the test patterns everything looks great so I'm back to square one with screen prime no picture (audio).

Also, VSC and VY are still very low.

Comment

And fixed.

So lessons learned with this one, the whole damn time the ribbon cable from the control board to the mainbord was cockeyed on the mainboard side (I never touched this) and was causing the screen to not fully come on with a non test pattern picture.

I Fitted the ribbon perfectly and hot damn this son of bitch works great.

I would also like to add that I am using revision 2 boards from Panel Sticker Number PDP60R30110 mine is PDP60R30000 and they are compatible.

I using ysus, upper and lower y drives and xboard from the PDP60R30110.

Gonna let it soak for a bit after I put it back together.

/whipes brow, glad this is done for now.

Comment

Here is the finished product of both LG 60PV450's mounted on the wall in my man cave!

One on the left is the one I made this thread about, the other is one I snagged on the cheap on CL about a year ago or more.

They are the same TV but have differences, the one on the right is newer and the UI is different, the one on the Left is the first run and the UI is also slightly different.

Only cosmedic difference is the right one has a silver pin stripe on the bottom of the bezel and the left one is blacked out.

This is a pretty impressive site in person, 120" of plasma on one wall!

Again thank you to everyone who had helped me get this sucker back up and breathing again!
                        Attached Files

Comment

That looks like a pretty epic mancave, but I must ask... why do you need two 60" plasmas?
                          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Heh why not!

Seriously though, I like to game and have buddies come over and bring their xbox/ps4 or whatever and play games.

Also like to watch sports and game at the same time too.

figured I had 2 of these and they match and I really didnt want to sell the one I fixed so I just kept it and thus LG wall was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinju View Post
                              Here is the finished product of both LG 60PV450's mounted on the wall in my man cave!

I'll probably just go with a projector now that plasmas are no longer sold.
                              --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Hi,
                                How to put the TV on pattern mode please?

Originally posted by Shinju View Post
                                Update

Got the replacement ysus installed, powered up the unit and got screen prime but no picture (yay one step closer).

So I decided to jump the test line and see if the controller board was working and low and behold screen lit up and colors were cycling as well as scrolling bar and other pattens no screen defects to be seen.

I started checking voltages VA/VS were spot on as well as VZB, I noticed that the VSCN and VY were pretty low -110/75. I pulled the meter off and sat back to think and the panel shut down after 5-6 min.

I turned it back to only to get no screen prime and or test patters. Now my VZB a voltage is 203v and my Ysus voltages are -130/110 (supposed to be (-185/150)).

I noticed the bottom most fuse on the ysus is open near the Vy pot, I don't know what happened or why it tanked.

My only assumption was that the Ysus board got damaged in shipping the seller didn't have any bubblewrap ran it was loosely sitting in a box, but when I put the meter on it it has really good resistance.

Comment

I have a 60LG450-UA with no picture and no Audio the only thing is the t-com Board is blinking led some time blink and some time don't can some one can tell me what can bad all the power are fine

Comment

Shinju,
                                    Did I read somewhere that you had an LG Ysus board EBR73561201 ???

Comment

So by the sounds of it, you replaced the y sus and the main power and re-plugged in the ribbon cable?

Comment

Working...
                                      X