hisense led lcd tv -50k360g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hisense led lcd tv -50k360g

I got this tv and trying to figure it out. I am shocked about led lcd. I did not except it to have just a couple boards. I do not have sound but just looks like back light.

I looked on the power connector and it appears i have all the correct voltages marked. I am not 100 percent sure but think so. It is hard to keep meter leads on it.

Since this is my first led tv ..where do i go next. I have not found a manual at all. Here are some pics

Hisense led lcd tv -50k360g

if i need to take more pics let me know.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mmoore5553; 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM.

Re: hisense led lcd tv -50k360g

LED LCD is just like normal LCD, but uses LEDs instead of fluroscent tubes. Less power required, so less parts needed (although some manufacturers go too far with the cost reduction)

This board:
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...3&d=1415670376

T-con board. Check fuse marked K. Test DC volts on either end to chassis ground, should be 12V both ends.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Are you saying that board is the issue? I have no on screen display or anything.

Comment

I have 12 volts on both sides. I did order a motherboard but would love to make sure that is what is needed. As I am stumped with no schematics. Thank you so far tom66

Comment

The LED light looks like it blinks seven times pauses in then three times

Comment

My thought is bad T-con or LCD panel. Main board may be OK. Not sure yet, but it is a rare fault to get backlight no image with a main board fault.

Have you tried checking voltage regulators on the T-con and main board?
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I have ordered a t con board also. I got both for 100 bucks. So i thought that was a deal. I will let you know which one fixes it. I did try to get voltages off some of the chips. Yes I had input voltages and then some output. But I do not know what the voltages should be there with no schematic.

I would pay for a video on breaking down different tv's and showing how to troubleshoot and some of the voltages to look for that are common in all tv's.

Comment

I did get the t con board today and tv comes up and sound and everything but the image is horrible. It has horizontal lines all the way on the screen. I never seen this type of issue yet. I have included a close up of the screen.

Also i am blown away I thought being an LED tv it would be clearer of an image. Even for a cheap brand line hisense.

Bad card ? or is there something else going on ? I was using HDMI from dvd player and it said 1080p but man it did not look like it.
                Attached Files

Comment

well I got the new motherboard in and it does the same thing. I guess it is a bad panel ? I checked the cables to the lcd board and they are fine. I assume something where those cables plugin have the issue now.

I am close to scraping this one out ..

What do you all think ?

Comment

LED TVs have images roughly comparable to LCD TVs. The image will not be sharper, or have better contrast. It may have slightly improved brightness and colour, but even that is a stretch.

It could be a bad T-con or panel. Who makes the panel in this set?

Comment

I do not see any markings on the panel I found a couple stickers. I can not find any other writing . I just looked some of those numbers up and it says hisense
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mmoore5553; 11-15-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X