Viore lc22vh56pb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viore lc22vh56pb

I have 3 VIORE LC22VH56PB TV's all doing the exact same thing that is stand by light is on when plugged in then push power button and light turns to green and you see screen light up with VIORE logo then screen goes black but light is still green on front. I thought power supply and got one from SJ and does the exact same thing on all 3 TV's yet so I need some help troubleshooting the main board if anybody is up to it. Another main board is going for $60 and up and the TV is not worth that much so I figure if I can figure the main board problem out then hopefully it will fix all 3. (Volunteer work for a nursing home).
    Attached Files

Re: Viore lc22vh56pb

Anybody want to help me tackle this?

Comment

Never mind ended up scraping them.

Comment

hi
        Take a flashlight and aim towards the screen from the side
        do you see an image?

did you have a multimeter will try to perform the tests together ?

Comment

All striped and scrapped out.

Comment

I have the same model TV with the same issue, the stand by light is red but it no longer shows a red light. When it's plugged in it shows a green light which would mean its turned on but I don't see anything on the screen l, could I get help to find this issue

Comment

Turn tv on press menu button with flashlight up to screen do you see anything?
              I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

I did that and I dont see anything show up on the screen

Comment

Need voltages from connector that goes from power supply board to main board. Will need pin#- PIN DESCRIPTION -Pin voltage in standby-Pin voltage when pushing power button and picture of connector on power supply board.
                  Format:
                  Pin# - Pin Description - Pin Voltage standby - Pin voltage power on
                  1 - XXXXXXX - XXv - XXXv
                  2 - XXXXXXX - XXXv - XXXv
                  3 - XXXXXXX - XXXv - XXXv
                  4 - etc.

Comment

On/off 0v
                    Stb 5.21
                    5v 0.5v
                    5v 0.5v
                    Gnd 0v
                    Gnd 0v
                    12v 0v
                    12v 0v
                    Bl on 0v
                    Dim 0v
                    Gnd 0v
                    Gnd 0v

If I short stand by to 5v then I get 5.21v on 5v rails also but screen doesn't come on.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Need some pictures. From the one I can see the board looks pretty nasty. Is there more rust and brown stuff all boards?

Comment

I don't think it's rust, I think it's the hot glue they used but it's all dirty now, I could clean the board though, I only have alcohol at the moment, some ground terminals on the power supply board are corroded though

Comment

That brown stuff needs to be cleaned off. It becomes corrosive and conductive. Been several posts about damage it has caused. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ight=corrosive
                          It cleans up best with acetone.
                          With connector unplugged to mainboard and a 1k or so resistor from standby on/off and bl_on you should get all your voltages and backlights.
                          Last edited by dskall; 04-08-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Here are some pics
                            Attached Files

Comment

I connected the 1 k resistor from Stb to Bl on and the back light came on, nothing happen when I connected the 1k resistor from Stb to on/off. I am getting 11.91v on both 12v pins and 5.21v on both 5v pins.
                              I removed the resistors and reconnected the connector but it's the samething, the red standby light doesn't come on it shows a green light which would indicate its on but nothing shows on the screen and back lights are off and power button has no effect

Comment

Here is a pic of the screen when it's lit
                                Attached Files

Comment

Need to check for 12v at t-con

Comment

The TV has a main board and the power supply board, are you refering to the main board as the t-con hoard or just a section of the mainboard? Since 12v is present at the power supply then u should be able to get 12v on the main board but I'm not sure where I should check since I don't have a separate t-con board.

Comment

I can only see from pictures provided. If it has no separate t-con then it will be on panel boards. Should be fuse

Comment

Here is a pic of the boards
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X