TV PLASMA SAMSUNG PS50B430P2W sound ok no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV PLASMA SAMSUNG PS50B430P2W sound ok no picture

good evening everyone. my samsung plasma TV ps50b430p2w sound ok but no picture. thank you in advance for an answer: Noob:

Re: TV PLASMA SAMSUNG PS50B430P2W sound ok no picture

Take the back cover of the TV and supply pictures of the layout and of each circuit board.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thank you tom66 there is the photo
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cruyffcb; 12-28-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

i think tom means a photograph of each of the circuit boards from the inside of the tv itself.

Comment

And we require one of your TV not of an engineering sample/internet photo, because there are sometimes differences in production versions.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hello and thank you for the reply Exuse I have not figured out. but I expect my son who returns tonight. to me photos. for me my phone does not work thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
            X