Samsung PN58B540 Plasma tv no Va or Vs present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PN58B540 Plasma tv no Va or Vs present

Hi guys Im working on a Samsung plasma PN58B540 and I already replace the power supply two times and still don't have Vs or Va,the second one turn the tv on but no picture,the original power supply and the first one I replaced don't turned the tv on also I notice that the green light on the video board flash on the turn on process and go out very fast and the main board never show the infrared signal for the digital sound some one have any idea,i thinking on replace the main board too,dont know if because is broken them no vs or va,thanks.

Re: Samsung PN58B540 Plasma tv no Va or Vs present

I Thanks to every one for visit this post,no one haved an answer but any way thanks again I found the fail power supply was ok,video board was shorted and turn on voltage for Vs and Va fail,new video board fix the problem.

Comment

Re: Samsung PN58B540 Plasma tv no Va or Vs present

Originally posted by cuestaj1707 View Post
      I Thanks to every one for visit this post,no one haved an answer but any way thanks again I found the fail power supply was ok,video board was shorted and turn on voltage for Vs and Va fail,new video board fix the problem.
      Do you mind if I ask how you diagnosed this problem?

Comment

Working...
      X