Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharp aquos LC-32D12E No Power

hello!
    i just wanna say that this is my first tv that i want to fix(Without my teacher) and i want to fix it for me.
    On ebay i saw a psu around 25 pounds so if its not worth fixing it, i`ll buy the psu but i just need to confirm that its the psu not something else.

1. when i plug the tv and turn it on the led from the tv won`t turn on but if you press the side buttons (touch) it clicks, you can hear it.
    2. i open it and the first think i saw was a diode with crisp brown color around it.
    i took it out; it was bad but i don`t rly know what value and how to search it.
    3. where i open the tv i got no internet so i was not able to find something similar.

is there a thread for basic steps (for a newbie like me) that i have to find cuz i don`t what to waste anyones time with this; if it takes a lot of time maybe its worth to just buy the psu if thats only the problem
    ty
    Attached Files
    Just cook it! It's already broken.

Re: sharp aquos LC-32D12E No Power

This isn't a Sharp. It's a junk Vestel made in Turkey that Sharp buy in: same as crappy budget brands Bush, Alba, Technika, etc.

Anyway, with that out of the way: you'll likely find that the transistors on the top heatsink are shorted. If so, replace those, FAN7711 (bottom of board?), and some other components. See here for 42" Vestel PSU repair in ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31704

Schematic may be available: what is PSU part num e.g. 17PWxx-x?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

ty tom for reply
      17PW82-2 V.1 090511

Comment

Can't find exact schematic -- 17PW26-4 looks to be close, but there may be some difference
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

the Tv was almost trow away for scraps and i ask him to give to me; maybe i can try repair it since i don`t have a tv home it will be a great start to fix.
          TV =0$
          parts =28$

ty for your time tom66
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice, so in the end, what was the fix?

Comment

Is that the TV fixed?

Comment

ohhh i`m sorry forgot .
                the psu
                it was on ebay with 23 gbp plus 5 for shipping.
                i repair alot of notebooks and that tv was to much for my table to handle.
                i did find that when i took out the Q827 was shorted and i suspected that Q813 to, because i replace the diode and it started for a few seconds.

its in my bedroom and its doing what it was ment to entertain

ty

p.s. i don`t know what to do with the broken psu if someone needs it i`ll send it.
                Attached Files

Comment

You were able to sub in a 17PW26-4? That is useful information to know.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                    You were able to sub in a 17PW26-4? That is useful information to know.
                    the connector was reverse near the code red and black (supply).180 degree

4 life

Comment

Good to know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X