Samsung PN50A510 P3FXZA Plasma Cycling On/Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung PN50A510 P3FXZA Plasma Cycling On/Off

If you just get relay click every 25 secs or so and nothing else, then it is not C102, probably main CPU bad, or needing reflow if possible.

Comment

Hi kevin...Thats what i figured...but i did reflow and it didnt fix issue

When i turn my tv on i hear a click and the plasma panel lights up for 2 seconds and then cycles off and repeats this every 20-30seconds.....eventually the tv may power on and stay on....but itvcan take an hour before it does power on

I contacted shop jimmy and they eaid their repair kit would fix it but im not sure they are right....i get good 3.3 volts.......what does ic101 do?.....if i get good 3.3v does that mean im good? Or do i still need to replace ic101 ?

I ordered it but china takes 3 weeks ship

Comment

Im trying to locate a replacement board but hard to find and are too costly...not worth to buy one....

Comment

Very similar to hp laptop gpu issue

Once laptop powers on it stays on...but takes a long time to power on...and it just repeats on off cycle....once inreflowed the gpu the laptop powered on fine

Comment

Originally posted by shelby5041 View Post
            Very similar to hp laptop gpu issue

Once laptop powers on it stays on...but takes a long time to power on...and it just repeats on off cycle....once inreflowed the gpu the laptop powered on fine
            Part number to main? BnX-XXXXXX? see if i can find u one..
            Last edited by heavymachines; 10-13-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Bn94-01658 a b c or d

Almost impossible to find

Therevare 2 on ebay for $100 and $199

Ridiculous prices

Tv isnt worth spendingbthat much

Comment

Hey heavy....i live in michigan also near detroit area

Comment

Bn94-01658 a b c or d

Almost impossible to find

Therevare 2 on ebay for $100 and $199

Ridiculous prices

Tv isnt worth spendingbthat much

I refuse to buy anything related to tv from eBay ... mostly junk parts on there hold on i'll find somthing.

Comment

Most parts i buy from ebay are defective....lucky for ebay protection

I worked on a dell plasma....it took me 6 diff purchases before i got a working y buffer.....sellers on ebay sell unknown condition parts as working and they piss me off because they waste my time

Comment

http://www.tvpartstoday.com/BN94-018...n94-01880e.htm 72 bucks... this main is indeed hard to find only one from my bookmarked sources.

Comment

Out of stock

I already checked it out

Comment

Out of stock

I already checked it out
                          it says 1 in stock

Comment

Ok let me look..it was sero last week

72 is high....plus shipping ...shipping is prob 15.00

Somtoo much anyways...not worth it

Comment

Wrong part

Comment

Bn94-01658 a b c or d

Comment

Ok let me look..it was sero last week

72 is high....plus shipping ...shipping is prob 15.00

Somtoo much anyways...not worth it
                                  well plasma parts are high and since they're obsolete since they were ceased manufacturing since 2014 but a main for under 100 is reasonable i have seen them go for way more.

Comment

and in terms of picture quality plasmas are no slouch and by no means useless. still far superior to older lcd and boob tubes.

Comment

I disagree...mains usuallynare cheap on plasmas.....y sustains are usually high

It all depends on the model....but ypically mains are cheap because mains usually dont go bad.....the main on this tv is ridiculous high becausemsellers arevtaking advantage of buyers.....this tv is old and basically obsolete so parts should be dime a dozen..because noone should be repairing a tv this old...its old technology".......can get a new tv for a couple hundred dollars 50 inch....i would not spend morebthan 50$ to fix........since the tv would be lucky to sell for $100 in working condition.....

Comment

Nobody wants heavy old tvs...they want plastic made cheap ass junky lcd tvs...

Comment

Tvs are considered disposable today and thats why used tvs of any style have little to no value

New tvs are so cheap and cheap priced.......very few tv owners repair tvs ...they just throw in trash and gomto walmart and buy a new one for less than repairing old used one

Comment

Working...
                                          X