X-Main Self Repair? LJ41-08457A Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Main Self Repair? LJ41-08457A Need Help

Hello, there is the possibility to repair an x-main board? And there are certain parts that go faulty there! it is a LJ41-08457a

Thank you

Re: X-Main Self Repair? LJ41-08457A Need Help

Whilst these are repairable, it's risky because a failed X-main can damage the Y-main on these sets.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

There's so many of these cheap for sale I would not bother. I tried to repair a similar 42" one recently and could not identify the SMD components. All I ended doing was then blowing the Ymain as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-PN50...item4173c7545c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XSUS-FOR-SAM...item53f2780a73

Comment

hey everyone, I replaced the inverter on my 52" led Philips tv because it had sound but no picture. it worked for a week and now it is doing the same thing again. it has also had a problem for about 3 yrs when you first turn it on there is no sound or picture, but if I unplug the power cord and replug it in it turns on any suggestions? thanks in advance

Comment

^Start a new thread please, don't post on the end of an old one.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I cant I just joined it wont let me yet for some reason

Comment

Thanks a Lot and the problem is Fixed i dont thin the x-main has a problem pls look my other post thanks

Comment

Working...
              X