Hanwa 32inch LCD TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanwa 32inch LCD TV

Hi I have Hanwa 32 inch lcd, being honest I am a novice when it comes to repairing tvs. I wish I would have found this forum before I tried to resolder connections on the lower board with the eight connectors. I started off with multicoloured vertical lines and now I get no picture at all!! If I had known to replace the caps I would have tried this firtst, not wanting to sound dumb but were can I order parts from such as caps for this hanwa 32inch lcd tv????

Re: Hanwa 32inch LCD TV

Your problem is on the main board -- one of the buck regulator chips has failed -- it would probably be best to buy a new board for it as they are hard to replace (you need a good soldering iron.)
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: Hanwa 32inch LCD TV

on the main board there should be a sticker saying the main board model number if you can locate that and tell us what it is we can help you locate one hopefully a good price.

Comment

Working...
      X