how to fix no picture on sony kdl40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to fix no picture on sony kdl40

i have a sony kdl40" the audio is present but blacklight and no picture please help me to fix it

Re: how to fix no picture on sony kdl40

Can you tell us the model # of the set e.g. KDL-40X550.

Also can we have some pictures of the electronics inside.

What tools do you have - digital multimeter?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Also i cant tell if your saying the backlight does not light up? or does it light up? (you should see if there is any glow from the screen in a completly dark room, while the set is on)
      Fixed so far 12 lcd's , 1 plasmas, 5 monitors, 0 dlp's (plan to keep the dlps at 0). and 3 atx power supplies, and 2 motherboards.

Comment

it is sony bravia model : KDL-40V2000, t-con board model is 400wsc4lv004 , the inverter code is csn303-00 A06-126268 ,a06-126269 the audio is ok and the backlight also ok after verifuying in dark room , one tecnician had propose to change the two item inverter and t-con , i ordered to a t-con board

Comment

I would suggest waiting for the t-con. If that does not fix it, then we can look at the main board or LCD panel.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thanks tom66 i will replay after t-con change

Comment

Please let us know if it fixes it even if you are done repairing the TV. So we can keep track of common faults.

Comment

finally i fixed my tv , after changing the t-con board , i will thank this exellent forum with his all members , and specially to tom66 badcaps veteran

Comment

Glad to heat it's working good.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                    Can you tell us the model # of the set e.g. KDL-40X550.

Also can we have some pictures of the electronics inside.

What tools do you have - digital multimeter?
                    g day im new here and was wondering if you have heard of digital reception problems with the Sony bravia kdl-32d3100

Comment

Originally posted by heritage22 View Post
                      g day im new here and was wondering if you have heard of digital reception problems with the Sony bravia kdl-32d3100
                      Yes. By which I mean, no.
                      However, I have heard of digital reception problem with just about any TV.
                      Check antenna, cables, firmware updates for TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X