Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnavox 37MF321D/37 Parts Look up

Hi all

We have this Magnavox/Philips 37MF321D/37 with the dead set. The 2200uf 25VDC was blown. Part number 2074. The picture of the foil side of the power module shows burned marks around the diode (number 6079) and resistor (number 6045) which is located next to the diode.

We are able to replace the diode but do not know the value of the resistor (6045) Does anyone have the value??

Also I see that there is a repair kit for these listed on ebay that involves some diodes and other caps. Anyone know about these kits and or locations of parts?

Thank you all for your time in assisting me, Each day, I learn a bit more from you folks.

Bill
    Attached Files

Re: Magnavox 37MF321D/37 Parts Look up

whats the part number on that board? i got the same exact tv thats been on the back burner for a while. i was gonna see if i could get a pic of the burnt resistor for you but i cant find it on my board. my board/part number is 3138 103 6294.2. probably a case of the same tv different part of china.

Comment

Cick here for the service manual. It may have the part number and info that you both need.

For the hell of it, I downloaded this manual and found the cap that you replaced (2074) however I couldnt locate a part number (6045). Please verify that is the correct part number and then search the pdf file.
      Last edited by Dgtech; 09-17-2011, 06:14 AM.
      The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

It's a diode #6079. cathode toward the heat sink. the anode is connected to pin 1 of the connector. no idea what kind of diode or wher the cathode goes.

Comment

Originally posted by billansor View Post

We are able to replace the diode but do not know the value of the resistor (6045) Does anyone have the value??

Bill

6045 - Resistor is not on the list in the PDF Service Manual.
          The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

My board doesn't have it either. On my board diodes have part numbers starting with 60. resistors start with 30, caps with 20, inductors with 50.

Comment

At the bottom of the PDF file.. there was a revision list that had the correct parts...

3045 was the resistor that burned up... along with the diode which was a 9.1 volt zener half watter... I replaced with a 1 watt.... the resistor was a 2.2 ohm... Set now works like a champ...

Thank you all for your help..

Bill

Comment

Working...
              X