Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio V585-H11 post board swap

Hey everyone

I remember some time ago being able to program a main board to a specific panel size/model. I've tried everything I can find online to get into a service menu on this TV with no avail. Here is what it looks like currently.
    Attached Files

Re: Vizio V585-H11 post board swap

Try menu2489, if you get in be careful what you do in there, can really mess up a tv by doing the wrong thing, take note or picture of anything you change, in case you need to change back.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 04-10-2023, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Try menu2489.
      tried it. didn't work.

Comment

menu123, or menu1999return.

Comment

maybe 123then press and hold exit for 5 seconds or menu123 press and hold exit for 5 seconds.

Comment

maybe 123then press and hold exit for 5 seconds or menu123 press and hold exit for 5 seconds.
            None of these are working. Is it possible that I mismatched the Main or Tcon board?

Comment

Menu 4210 worked. Do you know what I should change in order to make my screen look correct?

Comment

Here's what the screen looks like. It appears to have the left side and right side image swapped and in a wonky resolution.
                Attached Files

Comment

Does your model have a setting for this: Press the Menu key on your VIZIO remote. Use the arrow keys on the remote to highlight System, and press the OK key. Use the arrow keys on the remote to highlight Aspect Ratio and then the OK key. You'll now see different option to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                  X