Need help on this lenovon Power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help on this lenovon Power supply

Rogan, thanks for picking up, I'm getting married again on sunday so I've been a little busy,,,,
    Ivtec, I see your on anand, Frank Ramiro? you'll get it running yet.
    The drivers you'll find on lenovos site, business class if I recall but it was your PC. The newegg page has a link to that machines support page, look on the eggs "details" tab. Download the drivers on your connected PC to a flash drive and install from that. Check in the "Device Manager" (right click on computer in the start menu, click manage or properties, both will get you there) for hardware that needs the drivers, start with the ethernet drivers and you can get the rest after your online. Windows will register and update after you are connected.
    Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by WoodButcher View Post
      Rogan, thanks for picking up, I'm getting married again on sunday so I've been a little busy,,,,
      Ivtec, I see your on anand, Frank Ramiro? you'll get it running yet.
      The drivers you'll find on lenovos site, business class if I recall but it was your PC. The newegg page has a link to that machines support page, look on the eggs "details" tab. Download the drivers on your connected PC to a flash drive and install from that. Check in the "Device Manager" (right click on computer in the start menu, click manage or properties, both will get you there) for hardware that needs the drivers, start with the ethernet drivers and you can get the rest after your online. Windows will register and update after you are connected.
      Good Luck!
      Thanks WoodButcher ; First of all i want to wish the best for your Marriage and you and your future wife live happy ever after for long years,

concerning the drivers download at Lenovo support i went there but it seems that they only give software if you connect to the there site via the computer that need them correct me if I'm wrong,check this out from there site,if you see a button that i can click to download to a CD or USB stick please tell me,Appreciate.

Comment

From anand a reply to your post
        Originally posted by Nvidiaguy07
        http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/default.page?

Product Model: 3134C6U

I usually start with chipset, then video, audio, network (sometimes needed first to get any networking at all), any random card readers and other stuff.

Sometimes i like to just unzip the installer too, and then go into dev manager and then point to the new folder so it doesnt install any stupid extra network management BS.
        follow the link,
        http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/default.page?
        enter your model# 3134C6U on that page and the downloads are on the page that comes up.

Comment

Hi guys: i´m happy to say that my Lenovo is up and running,but it's strange that so far i was not asked the Key and i allready did some downloads from Microsoft windows site

Comment

It was authenticated automatically,

Comment

It was authenticated automatically,

Hi woodButcher; You think so;well when i was booting and loading the win7Iso i was asked to put the Key# and i did; it said it was not valid so i continued with the install. and after all the great help given by you guys i was able to get it running, i'm type this words for the Lenovo at this moment,i want to give my thanks to all those that tried hard to help and had patience to put up with me,many thanks.

Comment

If it gets windows updates from MS it has been done, if not in 30 days or so you'll be locked out again. MS has tech support I believe, email or IM.

When it said it was invalid did it give you a phone number. I've had to call in more than once when reformatting OEM machines.

Comment

If it gets windows updates from MS it has been done, if not in 30 days or so you'll be locked out again. MS has tech support I believe, email or IM.

When it said it was invalid did it give you a phone number. I've had to call in more than once when reformatting OEM machines.
                  If you Meam MicroSoft, yes, i'm connected express for updates.

Maybe you're right will see, i downloaded the WIN7ISO from here .

http://www.mydigitallife.info/window...-home-premium/

Comment

hi guys; i guess i have to dump this pc after all cause i have 2day to activate it, i tried to activate it on line but it did no accept the key for this win7 home premium.or someone stole the key from me,ho well it was too good to be true after all, so much work for nothing.

Comment

You still have some options :

- try the option for phone activation
                      - see if there is an option where you can speak with someone for activation

- order the correct cds from Lenovo
                      - buy a new windows 7 retail cd

- install some linux distribution. People seem to like Ubuntu a lot.

- donate it to charity

Comment

Working...
                      X