No announcement yet.

Looking for 13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012 820-2565-A Schematics and Board View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012 820-2565-A Schematics and Board View

Hello, I am looking for any and all files related to the mainboard for 820-2565-A (13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012) schematics/board view.

I looked through forum search results and google and was unable to find a board view file, I found a pdf of all the schematics but I don't know where the parts physically are on the board as this is my first macbook board level repair attempt.

The macbook charger has a green light, the battery has been replaced and OS reports Normal status but Not charging. After cleaning a corroded capacitor it crumbled off the board. There is one spot showing heat and that's what I believe to be the SMC IC? it has a constant 12.8V at what I believe to be PPBUS_G3H. Macbook books fine but powers off instantly when you unplug the charger. This laptop also had an issue with the sleep wake sensor turning the screen off constantly at random intervals but that was resolved by replacing the sensor.

Rezistor Thank you so much!

Comment

Rezistor can you confirm this is the correct file for 820-2565-A? It doesn't seem to match the shape and layout of the board I have with the same model number.

Comment

I'm dumb. I was looking at the wrong model number, that's just the DC-IN board. My board is actually an 820-3115-B...

Comment

Working...
        X