Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: please help remove password dell lat.5320-8fc8

Help me remove ST password: J1C35B3
    have a script that deletes such passwords, but after the first turn on, I go into the BIOS, register the service tag, and disable Absolute. After which the laptop reboots, but there is no image. The keyboard backlight flashes and that's it. If you disconnect the battery and connect it again. You can only get into the BIOS once. Then there is no image either.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
      have a script that deletes such passwords, but after the first turn on, I go into the BIOS, register the service tag, and disable Absolute. After which the laptop reboots, but there is no image. The keyboard backlight flashes and that's it. If you disconnect the battery and connect it again. You can only get into the BIOS once. Then there is no image either.
      Are the scripts from this site or somewhere else.Post the bios that you patched

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Try this file than replay
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Are the scripts from this site or somewhere else.Post the bios that you patched

Here is the BIOS that I tried to unlock, but it had the problem described above.
          I compared with the Patched file above. The files are identical.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the BIOS that I tried to unlock, but it had the problem described above.
            I compared with the Patched file above. The files are identical.
            Try this one
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I had a problem with the BIOS chip 25R256DYIG. It's out of order. I'm trying to find the same one. There is 25B256DYIG available, but with it the laptop turns on, starts turning the fan at full power and turns off.

Comment

I had a problem with the BIOS chip 25R256DYIG. It's out of order. I'm trying to find the same one. There is 25B256DYIG available, but with it the laptop turns on, starts turning the fan at full power and turns off.
                you can use winbond W25Q256JV or W25Q256FV (not JW). also 25B256DYIG is compatible, write .bin I modified and see if it works.
                Last edited by volinakis; 11-21-2023, 03:40 AM.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Very strange laptop behavior. I think that the 25B256DYIG chip is not quite suitable for this model. With your file, the laptop spins the fan at full power and there is no image. I recorded the original file to check. The laptop behaves differently with it. The fan is not noisy at all. But the screen lights up white, then red, green, blue. It's like there's a display test going on. I think that you need to select a different BIOS chip.

Comment

Very strange laptop behavior. I think that the 25B256DYIG chip is not quite suitable for this model. With your file, the laptop spins the fan at full power and there is no image. I recorded the original file to check. The laptop behaves differently with it. The fan is not noisy at all. But the screen lights up white, then red, green, blue. It's like there's a display test going on. I think that you need to select a different BIOS chip.
                    let it run for 2mins with new bios, it will restart several times with no image.
                    >>>>>

Comment

I've been waiting a long time. The indicator also tells me that the BIOS flash memory is damaged. Flashes 3 orange and 6 white.

Comment

I've been waiting a long time. The indicator also tells me that the BIOS flash memory is damaged. Flashes 3 orange and 6 white.
                        so it means your bios dump was damaged. try this reconstructed bios.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by volinakis; 11-21-2023, 09:29 AM.
                        >>>>>

Comment

please help remove password dell lat.5320-8fc8

dell latitude 5320
                          service tag GNHBQ93

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pokyss1 View Post
                            please help remove password dell lat.5320-8fc8

dell latitude 5320
                            service tag GNHBQ93

Try...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post

Try...
                              thax .working good

Comment

hello ,
                                Need to remove password dell latitude 5320 8fc8

Thank's
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by cesaro; 12-16-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cesaro View Post
                                  hello ,
                                  Need to remove password dell latitude 5320 8fc8
                                  Thank's
                                  pplease share service tag?

Comment

i update the post thank's

Comment

any one can unlock it ?
                                      thank's

Comment

TRY
                                        Attached Files

Comment

top , it's working thank's a lot of