Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P Computrace setting unlock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dell Latitude 5430 ,LA-L591P can anyone check bios plz, and remove computrace
    Thx
    Attached Files

    Comment


      Symptoms:

      power button lights comes on, charging light comes on white(charger plugged in), no display , no fan spin. after a while i have few white blinks (charging light) 4 times , and power lights goes off.

      Please help - This is Dell Latitude 5430 Laptop . i5 16GB ram, STAG: FB1Z0T3

      + anyone can check my bios file dump and set it up to manufacture mode . no password in the dump.

      Thanks

      Comment


        Thank you for reply, need dump it. text you shortly
        Regards,
        Ruslan

        Comment


          this is 16MB IC - 25R128JV
          Thank you
          Attached Files

          Comment


            Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
            Symptoms:

            power button lights comes on, charging light comes on white(charger plugged in), no display , no fan spin. after a while i have few white blinks (charging light) 4 times , and power lights goes off.

            Please help - This is Dell Latitude 5430 Laptop . i5 16GB ram, STAG: FB1Z0T3

            + anyone can check my bios file dump and set it up to manufacture mode . no password in the dump.

            Thanks
            I have exactly the same issue. It was working, I read the chip and solder back now it's not working. And the file is 16MB when I Archie it's only 67 KB.

            can someone help?

            Comment


              yes, very similar issue.

              Comment


                Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
                this is 16MB IC - 25R128JV
                Thank you
                File corrupted.


                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

                Comment


                  Please can you fix it ? bios 16MB file corrupted ? or smaller one ?
                  Could you send me clean files so i can restorer my laptop ?
                  please help help help

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
                    Please can you fix it ? bios 16MB file corrupted ? or smaller one ?
                    Could you send me clean files so i can restorer my laptop ?
                    please help help help
                    Why is the file you posted corrupted ? .What programmer are you using,and the software version.Are you using a clip or have you desoldered the chip. Are you using the programmers Auto-detect setting,and if so does the detected chip match with the chip part number.Is the chip in the support list.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

                    Comment


                      NeoProgrammer, Taking Chip of the board, autodetect + Match with the chip part number,. if u look inside the file its looks corrupted. and its not me who made this decision.see previous post
                      thx. and chip is in the list too.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
                        NeoProgrammer, Taking Chip of the board, autodetect + Match with the chip part number,. if u look inside the file its looks corrupted. and its not me who made this decision.see previous post
                        thx. and chip is in the list too.
                        Latitude 5430


                        Service Tag: FB1Z0T3
                        Attached Files


                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

                        Comment


                          Hello all,

                          Managed to take out the bios chips and extracted the bins.
                          laptop / DELL LATITUDE 5430 /
                          motherboard / DHDB42 LA-L591P /
                          cpu / INTEL i7 12TH GEN /

                          service tag / #5TN3RV3-8FC8
                          spi chip / WINBOND 32MB@WSON8
                          winbond 25R128JVSN
                          and
                          winbond 25Q256JVEN

                          I need to remove the BIOS password and the computrace.
                          Can anyone help me pls?

                          Thank you.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Valentin Florin Benciu View Post
                            Hello all,

                            Managed to take out the bios chips and extracted the bins.
                            laptop / DELL LATITUDE 5430 /
                            motherboard / DHDB42 LA-L591P /
                            cpu / INTEL i7 12TH GEN /

                            service tag / #5TN3RV3-8FC8
                            spi chip / WINBOND 32MB@WSON8
                            winbond 25R128JVSN
                            and
                            winbond 25Q256JVEN

                            I need to remove the BIOS password and the computrace.
                            Can anyone help me pls?

                            Thank you.
                            try
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by danito View Post

                              try
                              this covers both problems?
                              the UC6 bios chip doesn't need anything to update it?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Valentin Florin Benciu View Post

                                this covers both problems?
                                the UC6 bios chip doesn't need anything to update it?
                                Just UC2. Don't touch the other.

                                Comment


                                  Hello, can someone help unlock this bios please?

                                  Service tag: 3Y6GWT3
                                  HDB42 LA-L591P Rev: 1.0 (A00) 2022-01-13

                                  Attached UC6 and UC2 dumps
                                  Thanks in advance!
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by jadao View Post
                                    Hello, can someone help unlock this bios please?

                                    Service tag: 3Y6GWT3
                                    HDB42 LA-L591P Rev: 1.0 (A00) 2022-01-13

                                    Attached UC6 and UC2 dumps
                                    Thanks in advance!
                                    KKK
                                    Attached Files


                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

                                      KKK
                                      Works great thank you!
                                      I have a bunch of them with same password, is there a way to retreive the password or I need to do them one by one?
                                      Thanks agin

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by jadao View Post

                                        Works great thank you!
                                        I have a bunch of them with same password, is there a way to retreive the password or I need to do them one by one?
                                        Thanks agin
                                        Take them one by one


                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X