Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P Computrace setting unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maf2003 View Post
    Can someone help clear Dell 5430 LA-L591P with BIOS admin password and Computrace enabled?
    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
      Thank you so much, that worked.

Comment

Hi, unlock bios latitude 5430
        8FC8
        Please
        Not sure if i did it right as i used a clip
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Atillaoracle View Post
        8FC8
        Please
        Write your Service Tag

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze Tech View Post

Write your Service Tag
          55LJ2T3

Comment

8FC8
            Please
            Read chip again , backup fail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Read chip again , backup fail.
              thanks, i did again, can u please check
              Attached Files

Comment

thanks, i did again, can u please check
                A successful backup file, after compression, has a capacity calculated in MB, not KB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

A successful backup file, after compression, has a capacity calculated in MB, not KB.
                  Thanks for the reply, i even solder the chip to CH341A and i can read. When i save the capacity is 1 MB.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, i even solder the chip to CH341A and i can read. When i save the capacity is 1 MB.
                    Don`t use the programmer Auto-detect ,choose the chip manually. Are you using the recommended NeoProgrammer software ? .What is the part number on top of the chip
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Don`t use the programmer Auto-detect ,choose the chip manually. Are you using the recommended NeoProgrammer software ? .What is the part number on top of the chip
                      I used Asprogrammer and Ch341a V2.2.0.0 both gives the same result. The part number is W25Q80BV

Thanks

Comment

I just did with the Neopragrammer and still 1MB
                        Attached Files

Comment

I just did with the Neopragrammer and still 1MB
                          W25Q80BV is not the bios chip,it is somewhere else on the motherboard
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Ups, Thank you. I will try to locate it

Comment

is that the bios chip? I searched online but could not verify

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8663.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	3273415

Comment

is that the bios chip? I searched online but could not verify

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8663.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	3273415
                                Good job.

Comment

Good job.
                                  Dell Latitude 5430 bios password and the Computrace as well?
                                  I would be grateful
                                  Latitude 5430
                                  LA-L591P
                                  ST: 55LJ2T3

original file is 16 MB but when archived its 67 KB.

There is another chip with the name 25q256jven but the chip legs does not look like bios chip.

Thanks in Advance
                                  Attached Files

Comment

W25Q128JV and W25Q256JVEN are both bios chips.

Comment

good day. plz can anyone help me with BIOS file. i made dump of original Bios , but every time i upload it i got this :
                                      power btn lights comes on, charging light comes on white. and no display , no fan spin. after a while i have few white blinks (charging light-4 times) and power lights goes off
                                      used to work fine be4.
                                      Please help - This is Dell Latitude 5430 Laptop . i5 16GB ram, STAG: FB1Z0T3

is anyone can check my bios file dump and set it up to manufacture mode . no password in the dump.

Thanks a lot
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PycLaH View Post
                                        good day. plz can anyone help me with BIOS file. i made dump of original Bios , but every time i upload it i got this :
                                        power btn lights comes on, charging light comes on white. and no display , no fan spin. after a while i have few white blinks (charging light-4 times) and power lights goes off
                                        used to work fine be4.
                                        Please help - This is Dell Latitude 5430 Laptop . i5 16GB ram, STAG: FB1Z0T3

is anyone can check my bios file dump and set it up to manufacture mode . no password in the dump.

Thanks a lot
                                        Post chip 16MB .

Comment

Working...
                                        X