Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP 450 G2 & 470 G2 Bios dump CLEAN ME ( 4th & 5th gen Intel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 450 G2 & 470 G2 Bios dump CLEAN ME ( 4th & 5th gen Intel)

Hello
    Here is bios dump for 450 and 470 G2 for both Broadwell and Hasswell, very fast HP logo display.
    Keep in mind that in model writes "450 G2" not "470 G2" (if someone manage to change it, i'll post it too)
    Enjoy
    Attached Files

Re: HP 450 G2 & 470 G2 Bios dump CLEAN ME ( 4th & 5th gen Intel)

Try this.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSoul View Post
      Try this.
      Hello
      No boot at all with this Haswell (caps lock blinking)

Comment

470 g2 bios

Hello everyone. I have an interesting case with a 470 g2 laptop, the original bios dump has a problem of not powering on, the power button is on and off intermittently with no display.

I downloaded bios dumps uploaded here, apparently, there are two versions the first version named M73 which is Haswell; the laptop powers on but displays platform not compatible. The 2nd one which I think is the correct one, laptop powers on but no display with 3caps lock blinks, which normally indicate RAM error: but the RAM is okay since the laptop displays with the same RAM with the incorrect platform as stated above

Is this a unique problem or has someone ever encountered it and what was the solution?

Here is the original dump that is not even powering on.
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: 470 g2 bios

Originally posted by motanya View Post
          Hello everyone. I have an interesting case with a 470 g2 laptop, the original bios dump has a problem of not powering on, the power button is on and off intermittently with no display.

I downloaded bios dumps uploaded here, apparently, there are two versions the first version named M73 which is Haswell; the laptop powers on but displays platform not compatible. The 2nd one which I think is the correct one, laptop powers on but no display with 3caps lock blinks, which normally indicate RAM error: but the RAM is okay since the laptop displays with the same RAM with the incorrect platform as stated above

Is this a unique problem or has someone ever encountered it and what was the solution?

Here is the original dump that is not even powering on.
          HP ProBook 470 G2 Notebook PC_M74
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi, I have this original BIOS dump not working for HP ProBook 450 G2 no graphic version as blink continuosly white led of DC jack.
            I tried to use a cleared working dump found on net, so inserted by HEX editor DMI information and it's work fine but hard drive is not found as into boot order there is mSATA only into UEFI section so i think this is the issue, also start up is delay like 15 sec.
            Anyone can clear my bios dump keeping DMI info please?
            Regards,
            Faby
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Fabyj; 09-06-2023, 08:27 AM.

Comment

clean me + bios region
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
                clean me + bios region
                Hi Alfred, thanks for your replay. Bios is working but it show advice at startup. In any way I skipped it and boot in windows, so I edited DMI using WNDMIFIT tool (I don't know because Feature Byte change when I close and reopen this tool). Also I can't edit UUID.
                In any way pictures attached.
                How can I remove this advice on start up?
                Regards,
                Fab
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fabyj; 09-07-2023, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabyj View Post
                  Hi Alfred, thanks for your replay. Bios is working but it show advice at startup. In any way I skipped it and boot in windows, so I edited DMI using WNDMIFIT tool (I don't know because Feature Byte change when I close and reopen this tool). Also I can't edit UUID.
                  In any way pictures attached.
                  How can I remove this advice on start up?
                  Regards,
                  Fab
                  HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    HP ProBook 450 G2 Notebook PC
                    Hi Hoaca, customer got notebook with this advice, so thanks in any way for your support!

Comment

Working...
                    X