Inspiron 15 5566 BAL60 LA_D871p bios

please help clearme bios for me original file attached
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-14-2022, 04:07 AM. Reason: Inspiron 15 5566

Re: BAL60 LA_D871p bios clear me

Originally posted by haris199000 View Post
    please help clearme bios for me original file attached
    Post the full laptop model number and service tag
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Dell Inspiron 15-5566
      service tag: G6X71G2

Comment

Originally posted by haris199000 View Post
        Dell Inspiron 15-5566
        service tag: G6X71G2
        Dell Inspiron 15-5566
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

THANKS SIR its working

Comment

Re: Inspiron 15 5566 BAL60 LA_D871p bios clear me

hello, I have a motherboard LA-D871P REV: 1.0 core i7 7th generation that turns on and gives video for about 30 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by superbad View Post
              hello, I have a motherboard LA-D871P REV: 1.0 core i7 7th generation that turns on and gives video for about 30 seconds
              Upload your BIOS Backup here and someone will clean it for you.
              If your Motherboard contains 2 Chips you need to upload both of them.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dell Inspiron 15-5566
                service tag: JGVD3N2
                Attached Files

Comment

Please help clearme bios for me original file attached,thanks in advace.

Inspiron 15 5566
                  TAG: 8831YF2
                  LA-D871P UMA
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by exerion5000 View Post
                    Please help clearme bios for me original file attached,thanks in advace.

Inspiron 15 5566
                    TAG: 8831YF2
                    LA-D871P UMA
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

O.K,SMDFlea ,new rules i see (post #1 and #2 answer by you SMDFlea what is?).

The image takes 50 seconds to appear after turning on, after that the device works perfectly, this happened after replacing the Core i3 processor with a short USB with a Core i7 rescued from another unused board.Regards.

Comment

O.K,SMDFlea ,new rules i see (post #1 and #2 answer by you SMDFlea what is?).

The image takes 50 seconds to appear after turning on, after that the device works perfectly, this happened after replacing the Core i3 processor with a short USB with a Core i7 rescued from another unused board.Regards.
                        Rescued from what board model. If its not from a dell with bootguard 5 then disabling bootguard in the original dell bios should work.That can be done by changing the FIT settings while cleaning the ME firmware

Comment

Rescued from what board model. If its not from a dell with bootguard 5 then disabling bootguard in the original dell bios should work.That can be done by changing the FIT settings while cleaning the ME firmware

Pulled from Samsung laptop board with i7-6500u

I try clean with 2 files generated by MEinject software but no work

CF25Q128AS@SOIC8_dell i3 + ME 11.8.70.3626 - 11.8.70.3626_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_RGN
                          CF25Q128AS@SOIC8_dell i3 + ME 11.8.70.3626 - 11.8.70.3626_SLM_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_EXTR

In fact, one of the 2 files created does not generate an image
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by exerion5000; 10-10-2023, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Pulled from Samsung laptop board with i7-6500u

I try clean with 2 files generated by MEinject software but no work

CF25Q128AS@SOIC8_dell i3 + ME 11.8.70.3626 - 11.8.70.3626_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_RGN
                            CF25Q128AS@SOIC8_dell i3 + ME 11.8.70.3626 - 11.8.70.3626_SLM_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_EXTR

In fact, one of the 2 files created does not generate an image
                            Its not recommended to use MEinject, at least not with anything above version 7 ME firmware.
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

Try the attached bios.

Attached Files
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-10-2023, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Its not recommended to use MEinject, at least not with anything above version 7 ME firmware.
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

Try the attached bios.

Hello. After the third reboot the system starts perfectly thanks to the Magic that you did, I have a lot of skill in electronics and hardware repair but I am very lazy with the software, tell me how much I owe you for your precious time, best regards.
                              Last edited by exerion5000; 10-10-2023, 12:34 PM. Reason: Sucessfull work

Comment

Hello. After the third reboot the system starts perfectly thanks to the Magic that you did, I have a lot of skill in electronics and hardware repair but I am very lazy with the software, tell me how much I owe you for your precious time, best regards.
                                I`m glad its working,you don`t owe anything,all help is given for free.Site donations are welcome but entirely optional.
                                All i did was clean the ME firmware using the guide,but i changed the bootguard profile from 5 to 0 ,and changed the OEM public key to zero`s .

Attached Files

Comment

I`m glad its working,you don`t owe anything,all help is given for free.Site donations are welcome but entirely optional.
                                  All i did was clean the ME firmware using the guide,but i changed the bootguard profile from 5 to 0 ,and changed the OEM public key to zero`s .

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable knowledge, I will soon donate to contribute to the maintenance of the site.

Comment

Working...
                                  X