X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ITL05 bios dump

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    Flex 5-14ITL05
    Thank you so much.. this file working fine for me......

Comment

Flex 5-14ITL05
      hello sir, please can help me? lenovo ideappad flex 5 14ITL05
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hectorvzla View Post
        hello sir, please can help me? lenovo ideappad flex 5 14ITL05
        IdeaPad Flex 5 14ITL05
        Serial : R910NJPY
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Please help to fix this bios. Afrer Bios update black screen.
          code board LC56-14T 203013-1 448.0K121.0011 s.n.10000sr9117rba0
          Thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prusak83 View Post
            Please help to fix this bios. Afrer Bios update black screen.
            code board LC56-14T 203013-1 448.0K121.0011 s.n.10000sr9117rba0
            Thanks in advance
            Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me results.

Serial Number: R9117RBA.
            Attached Files
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you so much.. this file working fine

Comment

Originally posted by prusak83 View Post
                Thank you so much.. this file working fine
                You're Welcome.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

thanks, works

Comment

Hi there, i run in the same trap...

I have a Flex 5-14ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HS

May I just take the file "Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5-14ITL05 Type (82HS) (FXCN39WW).rar (7.27 MB, 14 views)" for fix or is that the wrong way ?

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by drakonsun View Post
                      Hi there, i run in the same trap...

I have a Flex 5-14ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HS

May I just take the file "Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5-14ITL05 Type (82HS) (FXCN39WW).rar (7.27 MB, 14 views)" for fix or is that the wrong way ?

Thanks for your help
                      To begin with upload your bios dump here, and write your full device model and serial number.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        To begin with upload your bios dump here, and write your full device model and serial number.
                        ty for your quick response! i did this:
                        Bios patched to fxcn39ww via Lenovo Updater (inside Windows 11)

sn = PW00GQW3

What else do you need? MTM? MO?

I found a downgrade fxcn38ww.exe but i can not use this file to create a cap/bin for a bootable usb stick.

How can I create a bios dump when the IdeaPad remains with black screen?

Comment

ty for your quick response! i did this:
                          Bios patched to fxcn39ww via Lenovo Updater (inside Windows 11)

sn = PW00GQW3

What else do you need? MTM? MO?

I found a downgrade fxcn38ww.exe but i can not use this file to create a cap/bin for a bootable usb stick.

How can I create a bios dump when the IdeaPad remains with black screen?
                          BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

Comment

Oops, i think i failed with "always make a backup first" step. Did you want to point on that?

What is your suggestion then? Send it to Lenovo within guarantee to let them solve the issue?

I am a real newbie and please accept my apologies for that. Sorry, sorry!

It is really a shame that Lenovo's original updater patched the bios to death...

Comment

Oops, i think i failed with "always make a backup first" step. Did you want to point on that?

What is your suggestion then? Send it to Lenovo within guarantee to let them solve the issue?

I am a real newbie and please accept my apologies for that. Sorry, sorry!

It is really a shame that Lenovo's original updater patched the bios to death...
                              If the device is still under warranty it's most reasonable to send it to the manufacturer for diagnosis and repair of course, if you start dealing with the bios and removing components it will void warranty for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                If the device is still under warranty it's most reasonable to send it to the manufacturer for diagnosis and repair of course, if you start dealing with the bios and removing components it will void warranty for sure.
                                Much thanks for your advices! I appreciate that ty
                                I will prepare the device to send it to Lenovo.

I leave a message in case of an update.
                                cheers

Comment

Flex 5-14ITL05
                                  thank you, this working for i7 cpu.

Comment

Hello friends. Flex 5-15ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HT (sn PW006FB5) black screen but works on hdmi. I updated the bios from the lenovo website through windows and the laptop completely stopped starting. Help fix bios. I attach a corrupted bios and an update file after which the laptop did not start
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 230Volt View Post
                                      Hello friends. Flex 5-15ITL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 82HT (sn PW006FB5) black screen but works on hdmi. I updated the bios from the lenovo website through windows and the laptop completely stopped starting. Help fix bios. I attach a corrupted bios and an update file after which the laptop did not start
                                      Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Be careful when you flash the file, because I see some extra length (1800h) in your Backup.
                                      Attached Files
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Flex 5-14ITL05
                                        Many Thanks To You Sir Super Bios

Comment

[QUOTE=hardware1;1236300]Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Thank you. The laptop started, the display still does not work, only HDMI. I think it's a hardware problem. Need to find flex eDP

Comment

Working...
                                          X