Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Zbook Firefly 15 G7

Hello Friends,

I have a laptop with failed bios chip, can anyone provide the working bios to be flashed on replacement chip.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: HP Zbook Firefly 15 G7

Originally posted by samlak View Post
    Hello Friends,

I have a laptop with failed bios chip, can anyone provide the working bios to be flashed on replacement chip.

Thanks in advance.
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

posts the original laptop bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

here is my file which is locked if anyone here can unlock and clean it up for universal use then go ahead . i hope it helps. it will also help me if someone can unlock it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gmorb View Post
        here is my file which is locked if anyone here can unlock and clean it up for universal use then go ahead . i hope it helps. it will also help me if someone can unlock it.
        Find another chip on the main board, it can be 16MB or 32MB, post the content of that chip here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

3 bios chips total. here are the bins
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gmorb View Post
            3 bios chips total. here are the bins
            In the first boot , you have to go into bios setting for disable all the security options .
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thank you so much ill come here next time. i paid the vinafix guy not knowing he would charge and wasnt sure anyone here would be able to help.

Comment

Working...
              X