HP Pavilion Gaming DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Pavilion Gaming DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA

thank you hoaca388 for the file you sent me, unfortunately the laptop is still dead when i put this bios file. any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by akbari_808 View Post
      thank you hoaca388 for the file you sent me, unfortunately the laptop is still dead when i put this bios file. any ideas?
      Is 5CD019FPRD your serial number? The file I posted is a clean bios from HP, if the device doesn't work then you have a hardware failure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

this bios worked thank you very much

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0006na

Comment

Please I need bios 25LQ128 for this HP 15-ec0002nq model DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA S/N#5CDC94110Q7 .Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crocodilu112 View Post
            Please I need bios 25LQ128 for this HP 15-ec0002nq model DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA S/N#5CDC94110Q7 .Thanks!
            your bios is at post #12..don't forget to make a copy of the original bios before writing the chip..always when you make a bios request post the original bios of the laptop, even if it is corrupted..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

good afternoon, I have an HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0002la model
                DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA, that when I put the bios from the hp web page, it turns on the machine and starts flashing the bios and when it finishes and restarts there is no video.
                Could someone help me please, I publish the original bios.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tktrom View Post
                  good afternoon, I have an HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0002la model
                  DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HA, that when I put the bios from the hp web page, it turns on the machine and starts flashing the bios and when it finishes and restarts there is no video.
                  Could someone help me please, I publish the original bios.
                  There'll be a few restarts so be patient and wait for the power sequence to finish, and hopefully machine to boot successfully at the end.
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I use the bios above but it happens clearing pending image
                    Board : DA0G3HMB8D0 Rev D G3HA
                    AMd ryzen 5 3550
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tobiichi33 View Post
                      I use the bios above but it happens clearing pending image
                      Board : DA0G3HMB8D0 Rev D G3HA
                      AMd ryzen 5 3550
                      Serial number,backup etc etc -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

S/N : 5CD9515Z0D
                        I do not have backup, because I would be careless not to backup
                        Thank you for your help

Comment

S/N : 5CD9515Z0D
                          I do not have backup, because I would be careless not to backup
                          Thank you for your help
                          HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0001ax
                          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you, I will try it soon, I will post the results

Comment

HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0001ax
                              the result remains the same
                              after the screen turns off it doesn't turn back on and the fan spins fast sometimes slows down
                              Attached Files

Comment

the result remains the same
                                after the screen turns off it doesn't turn back on and the fan spins fast sometimes slows down
                                You should look for hardware solutions because the file I gave is the original file from HP.

Comment

You should look for hardware solutions because the file I gave is the original file from HP.
                                  Thanks for advice, i hope

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                                    Fix it ...
                                    My solution :i download old bios version from HP site , dumped and the lap start a serial of update between bios and EC 4 or 5 times ...than all is OK .
                                    hallo lapfix, can you send me your fix bios in this chase, my problem its same. i try download old bios in the hp site but still same, laptop display and report "pending clear bios etc" then restart no display again

Comment

Originally posted by joeny8383 View Post
                                      hallo lapfix, can you send me your fix bios in this chase, my problem its same. i try download old bios in the hp site but still same, laptop display and report "pending clear bios etc" then restart no display again
                                      read these rules first..
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Do you have a bios for DA0G3hmb8d0 rev d G3HD ?

Comment

Working...
                                      X