X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus X415 bios file needed

Originally posted by bios29 View Post
    hello,

i have an asus x415ea-bv130t which have a bios issue its not detecting the ssd , i tried some bios on the forum and i have one bios who recognize the ssd but no keyboard and other who recognize keyboard but not the ssd

somebody may have a good bios were i can get the ssd and the keyboard would be appreciate
    here the origin bios extract from the board
    Attached Files

Comment

need bios x415ea-bv130t i3 11

hello,

i have an asus x415ea-bv130t which have a bios issue its not detecting the ssd , i tried some bios on the forum and i have one bios who recognize the ssd but no keyboard and other who recognize keyboard but not the ssd

somebody may have a good bios were i can get the ssd and the keyboard would be appreciate
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-21-2022, 03:27 PM. Reason: bios removed already posted it.Why not bump the thread ?

Comment

Re: need bios x415ea-bv130t i3 11

Originally posted by bios29 View Post
        hello,

Post the laptop serial number.Do you have a QR code on the board,the same as the one at post 12 with a model number on it
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Asus X415EA bios file needed

hi , thanks for the answer i will post the serial of the asus and if it has a QR code today

Comment

X415ea main bord r2.0 bios

X415ea main bord r2.0 inpower
            Attached Files

Comment

thaks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Try this one .

thanks you

Comment

hallo..
                  can anyone help clear me my bios, its delay display..
                  board code X415 r6.1
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bangben505 View Post
                    hallo..
                    board code X415 r6.1
                    Read post #23 ,post a picture of your QR code.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by correoprueba View Post
                      hi i have an asus x515ea i3 10gen, the motherboard is x415ea r2.0, don't working Asus X515EA - X415EA REV 2.0.bin.zip
                      i also faced same problem, sometime keyboard not working with other bios download. after trying 11th time this bios working good, after programing this bios ,remove hdd for automatic selection of ssd when laptop boot from ssd ,then install hdd again and enjoy

X415EA R2.0 WORKING TESTED, after programing go into bios setting ,use default. remove hdd so laptop boot from ssd itself, then intall hdd agian and enjoy
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-02-2023, 03:20 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

board code X415 r6.1
                        Can try, it worked for me.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good morning, please correct the original dump (with the original dump the machine turns on and off, without giving an image) or find a compatible dump.

I've already tried several dumps, with some not detecting the M2, with others detecting M2 but not detecting the dedicated graphics MX330.

The version 2.0 dumps that I tested do not detect the M2, the 6.1 dumps correctly detect the M2 but do not detect the MX330 graphics.

Thank you all.
                          Attached Files

Comment

serial number

Comment

Try
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by m.sabry2110 View Post
                                Try
                                It has almost the same symptoms as the original dump, it turns on and off twice with a consumption of around 15W and turns off once and for all.

thank for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by m.sabry2110 View Post
                                  serial number
                                  as request MAN0CV16R314420 CN_ZG75

Comment

Originally posted by rui4892 View Post

as request MAN0CV16R314420 CN_ZG75
                                    Can you find a QR code with a model number on it like this -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...90#post1621490

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Can you find a QR code with a model number on it like this -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...90#post1621490
                                      as request, thanks
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Good morning, please correct the original dump (with the original dump the machine turns on and off, without giving an image) or find a compatible dump.

I've already tried several dumps, with some not detecting the M2, with others detecting M2 but not detecting the dedicated graphics MX330.

The version 2.0 dumps that I tested do not detect the M2, the 6.1 dumps correctly detect the M2 but do not detect the MX330 graphics.

Thank you all.
                                        my problem is now solved, I found a dump elsewhere and it is completely functional. I can post on the forum if allowed.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

my problem is now solved, I found a dump elsewhere and it is completely functional. I can post on the forum if allowed.
                                          Of course, post it.. maybe someone will use it for you...
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X