Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkBook 15 G2 ARE bios please!

Hi all!
    Can someone help to fix bios for this laptop?

Mb: FLV3B LA-K062P
    REV: 1.0
    Original dump attached.
    Attached Files

Re: ThinkBook 15 G2 ARE bios please!

Originally posted by tracker1 View Post
    hi all!
    Can someone help to fix bios for this laptop?

Mb: Flv3b la-k062p
    rev: 1.0
    original dump attached.
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you, but same problem, laptop powers on but no picture.

Comment

This bios is extracted from .exe file downloaded from Lenovo homepage, maybe your problem is not related to bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ARE no image after bios update

Hi,

As the title implies,i have a Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ARE with no display after a bios update made by windows trough optional updates.The laptop charges the battery,recognizes the charger (hopefully),starts up but has no image on screen.I have tried rewriting the bios with a few dumps i have found on the forum and outside of it but nothing changes.

So,when i press the power button,the power led,FnLock,CapsLock and NumLock led lights up for 2 seconds then the CapsLock and NumLock turn off and just the Power and FnLock remain on....and nothing happens after that.If i let the laptop stay on for a while,the fan starts spinning as the processor heats up.
          I have the 5v 3v3 and other power supplies on for cpu,ram,EC etc.

I suppose it's bios related issue or EC firmware corrupted.I can assume the EC did not update but the bios did and now they are "incompatible".So if there is anyone with an older version of bios to try it i would be glad if someon shared it ....or any suggestion would be great.

I will attach the current bios on the flash,maybe someone can help me out...

Cheers.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have a ThinkBook 14 G2 with exactly the same behavior. Already tried to flash a few different BIOS images but no change.

Did you manage to fix it in the mean time?

Cheers

P.S.: Attached the BIOS and the EC(?) dumps
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SiO2; 08-10-2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Update: The smaller firmware was for the PD controller. After flashing the EC with a fresh version extracted from the Lenovo Update file... nothing changed.

Comment

Please remove the built-in ram, if I do it with the spd removal tool, it doesn't come out at all, maybe you can help me ThinkBook 15 G3 la-k062p please help me.
                Last edited by Vesko356; 02-28-2024, 04:32 AM. Reason: Attached bios removed.

Comment

Working...
              X