G7a-2g da0g7amb6d1 rev:d bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G7a-2g da0g7amb6d1 rev:d bios needed

Hi I need original bios for this HP, with this one nothing on screen, diod on caps as crazy 3x then 2 short, Ive put bios from other one but seems its more damaged - no power at all, Ive also tried one from this thread but EZP shows me problem with a file (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78919),
    maybe there is a problem with a board but first I want check good working bios.
    ( bios in attachment no screen)

Regards
    Attached Files

Re: G7a-2g da0g7amb6d1 rev bios needed

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
    Hi I need original bios for this HP, with this one nothing on screen, diod on caps as crazy 3x then 2 short, Ive put bios from other one but seems its more damaged - no power at all, Ive also tried one from this thread but EZP shows me problem with a file (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78919),
    maybe there is a problem with a board but first I want check good working bios.
    ( bios in attachment no screen)

Regards
    post the full name and model of the laptop
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

HP Pavilion model 14-ce0820nd (core i5 8th generation)
      G7A-2G DA0G7AMB6D1 REV D

Comment

Originally posted by pcrepai View Post
        HP Pavilion model 14-ce0820nd (core i5 8th generation)
        G7A-2G DA0G7AMB6D1 REV D
        the posted bios is empty..bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has two variants of your bios is 084B9
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Need Bios for HP Pavilion

Need Bios for HP Pavilion G7A-2G DAOG7AMB6D1 rev-D

Comment

Re: Need Bios for HP Pavilion

Originally posted by caprigtx View Post
            Need Bios for HP Pavilion G7A-2G DAOG7AMB6D1 rev-D
            Post the full laptop model number, and your bios backup
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Need Bios for HP Pavilion Model 14-ca0820nd

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Post the full laptop model number, and your bios backup
              Hp pavilion Model 14-ce0820nd . G7A-2G DAOG7AMB6D1 rev-D
              Attached Files
              Last edited by caprigtx; 07-24-2022, 04:10 AM.

Comment

HP Pavilion - 14-ce0820nd
                Serial number : 5CD83913LD
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

try the bios from post #4..084B9..
                  DMI 220000 - 223FFF
                  KEYWIN 228000 - 22803F

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    HP Pavilion - 14-ce0820nd
                    Serial number : 5CD83913LD
                    I figured it out, it was not the bios , but some pins off the ram slot were loose.

I resolderd it and its now working again.

Comment

this is my dump black screen please fix it DA0G7AMB6D1 14-ce0988nl
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by riki_22 View Post
                        this is my dump black screen please fix it DA0G7AMB6D1 14-ce0988nl
                        HP Pavilion - 14-ce0988nl
                        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello. I need your help with this bios. Model 14-ce0000nq sn/ 5CD912BZM3
                          Black screen, no error codes, turns on-of every 15-20 second, no fan. Only power button light. Thanks a lot!
                          Motherboard G7a-2g da0g7amb6d1 rev
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
                            Hello. I need your help with this bios. Model 14-ce0000nq sn/ 5CD912BZM3
                            Black screen, no error codes, turns on-of every 15-20 second, no fan. Only power button light. Thanks a lot!
                            Motherboard G7a-2g da0g7amb6d1 rev
                            bios extracted from the HP website update, the laptop has two bios variants, yours is 084B9..
                            DMI 220000 - 223FFF
                            KEYWIN 228000 - 22803F
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by peste; 05-16-2023, 05:35 AM.

Comment

hello, Is the posted bios good for the following machine? and if the bios and memory photographed, and I attach a copy of the contents, Thanks
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Wellcome; 06-12-2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellcome View Post
                                hello, Is the posted bios good for the following machine? and if the bios and memory photographed, and I attach a copy of the contents, Thanks
                                try the bios from post #14...084B9..

Comment

Hi, good afternoon all.
                                  I need help, please.
                                  The laptop came to me with no display and a 5.3 code on the caps lock.
                                  Found 3 pins with soldering broken on the RAM slot. I've soldered it, but still has caps lock flashing.

So I decided to flash bios.
                                  After the first attempt, it stopped flashing, but no display.
                                  I've tried about 6 attempts of flashing BIOS I finally got it to turn on, but it takes about 1 minute every time I turn it off and on.
                                  I guess maybe BIOS firmware is still not compatible.
                                  Can someone, please help me to fix the original BIOS?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldopdias View Post
                                    Hi, good afternoon all.
                                    I need help, please.
                                    Found 3 pins with soldering broken on the RAM slot. I've soldered it, but still has caps lock flashing.

I've tried about 6 attempts of flashing BIOS I finally got it to turn on, but it takes about 1 minute every time I turn it off and on.
                                    Read the rules before posting:
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You must provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number
                                    (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, good afternoon all.
                                      I need help, please.

HP Pavilion 14-ce0505sa
                                      SN. 5CD8312YSP
                                      DA0G7AMB6D1 REV.D

Comment

HP Pavilion 14-ce0505sa
                                        SN. 5CD8312YSP
                                        DA0G7AMB6D1 REV.D
                                        try post #14...084B9

Comment

Working...
                                        X