• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump of dell latitude 5320

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
    Latitude 5320
    Service Tag: 6RLNHL3

------------------------
    All donations to badcaps are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    Not powering on

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow16 View Post
      Not powering on
      Try again with your old dump to see if it works or no !

not powering = no light , no consumption , no fan !!

Comment

Olld dumps workkinngg

Comment

Allreaddyy workinng tnnx

Comment

Hi all, I've lost my bios backup and after writing dump from #57 it's coming on but fan is always on full speed. Any solution please?

Comment

I am asking the forum members for help. I apologize in advance for the translation.

More than a year ago I bought a used dell 5320 computer. Throughout the period it performed very well. Recently, however, a message appeared when logging into Windows:
              "DeviceFreeze-249" contact with asset.recovery@mastercard.com. I have tried to contact this address many times - to no avail.

At first I thought maybe it was a virus. I pre-installed the operating system. However, the message started popping up again. I read that this is most likely the fault of the "Absolute Persistance" mode setting. Unfortunately, I can't disable it in the BIOS.

Due to the fact that the computer is under warranty, I reported the problem to Dell. First of all, to the service of the country where the computer was purchased - there they could not help me (they did not understand the message and asked to contact the service of the country where I live). The second time (where I live) I was told that I needed to have proof of purchase from Dell. The computer was used so I was only able to send Dell a receipt from the person I bought it from. Unfortunately, they did not recognize it. There is no information anywhere that the computer was stolen.

Currently I have the option to enter the BIOS or look at the window with "DeviceFreeze..."

Can I ask you for help in starting the use of the computer?

Comment

need tested working bios old bios ic not have

Comment

Originally posted by fangi View Post
                  I am asking the forum members for help. I apologize in advance for the translation.

More than a year ago I bought a used dell 5320 computer. Throughout the period it performed very well. Recently, however, a message appeared when logging into Windows:
                  "DeviceFreeze-249" contact with asset.recovery@mastercard.com. I have tried to contact this address many times - to no avail.

At first I thought maybe it was a virus. I pre-installed the operating system. However, the message started popping up again. I read that this is most likely the fault of the "Absolute Persistance" mode setting. Unfortunately, I can't disable it in the BIOS.

Due to the fact that the computer is under warranty, I reported the problem to Dell. First of all, to the service of the country where the computer was purchased - there they could not help me (they did not understand the message and asked to contact the service of the country where I live). The second time (where I live) I was told that I needed to have proof of purchase from Dell. The computer was used so I was only able to send Dell a receipt from the person I bought it from. Unfortunately, they did not recognize it. There is no information anywhere that the computer was stolen.

Currently I have the option to enter the BIOS or look at the window with "DeviceFreeze..."

Can I ask you for help in starting the use of the computer?
                  Hello, you must buy a bios programmer, then you read your chip, rescue it from the file and upload it here, and we will help you remove Absolute totally free.

Comment

Thank You for Your answer. What software would You recommend for Dell?

Comment

Originally posted by fangi View Post
                      Thank You for Your answer. What software would You recommend for Dell?
                      each programmer has his own software , try to get a good programmer

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        Why?
                        This topic and its content have no relation to your case.

How to write it more clearly? From the bios chip.
                        One more try - you have to take the dump from the bios chip with the programmer. Nothing more, nothing less. Then upload this dump here and someone will do the unlock for you.

can you help us dell lattitude 5320 cant access unlock computrace menu,, i attached my back up thnak you
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello. How to read Latitude 5320 bios chip? Winbond 25R256JVEN. My programmer does not identify the chip. TL866II plus.

Comment

hello All

i have this laptop dell latitude 5320 2 in 1 convertible, i have issues with the bios where keyboard light comes on and not posting, also fan is on, i have tried 3 bios files from here, some give me fan fast spin and again not posting, i started with 19871-1 south peak 13 and again same story with backlight keyboard backlight on and not posting, i don't have old bios as somebody already has tried this laptop before me

my board details are: 19817-1 south peak 13 10L
                            wdjxr$ca
                            serial 4MT0TL3

if someone can get bios from dell would be very greatefull

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
                              hello All

i have this laptop dell latitude 5320 2 in 1 convertible, i have issues with the bios where keyboard light comes on and not posting, also fan is on, i have tried 3 bios files from here, some give me fan fast spin and again not posting, i started with 19871-1 south peak 13 and again same story with backlight keyboard backlight on and not posting, i don't have old bios as somebody already has tried this laptop before me

my board details are: 19817-1 south peak 13 10L
                              wdjxr$ca
                              serial 4MT0TL3

if someone can get bios from dell would be very greatefull

many thanks
                              You can try this file, just give it a minute or two.
                              Attached Files
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

it dint work this, when laptop powers on continues fast fan spin no display

when i did other bios you get a first turn on than power off than on again to try and post, but the buys you posted it is on and than continues fast fan spin

Comment

wayhi guys i think i have a faulty board, thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
                                    it dint work this, when laptop powers on continues fast fan spin no display

when i did other bios you get a first turn on than power off than on again to try and post, but the buys you posted it is on and than continues fast fan spin
                                    reball the mec chip

Comment

Hello everyone. Please check the BIOS of the Latitude 5320 Service Tag: 7GC2FL3. The computer turns on and dies. The screen does not display.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darrkoo View Post
                                        Hello everyone. Please check the BIOS of the Latitude 5320 Service Tag: 7GC2FL3. The computer turns on and dies. The screen does not display.
                                        Here is your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Doesn't work. The keypad LED flashes once every 20 seconds. Dark screen.

Comment

Working...
                                          X