need bios dump of dell latitude 5320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
    try. 1st boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, apply changes, restart. 2nd boot press alt+F to exit factory mode
    thanks for your help, I have tried and the laptop restart a few times and then off. black screen with fan max speed. pressed F2 but nothing came out of the screen...very strange......

Comment

Originally posted by IMLJ View Post
      Pls help unlock admin password and disable absolute.
      ST:41FPTG3
      EX:8793994323

thanks.
      try this and post result
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for your help, I have tried and the laptop restart a few times and then off. black screen with fan max speed. pressed F2 but nothing came out of the screen...very strange......
        try that two.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sancheti81 View Post

try this and post result
          this bin is same as here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...64#post3214864

Comment

try that two.
            Thanks for your help. this one is the same issues as rex98 attached, black screen max fan..

Comment

try that two.
              thanks again, the first one "clearme.bin" is working but it has service tag changed and also has lock on it, just same as my original one.
              the second one i flashed and seems unlock and let me put service tag in after apply change, the computer refused to turn it back on even I flashed back to the ori bin.
              Now the lapotop is stuck at 5V. lol..I dont know if I heated somewhere when I was removing the chips. I have to fix the board now...do you have a schematic for it ?lol....

Comment

thanks again, the first one "clearme.bin" is working but it has service tag changed and also has lock on it, just same as my original one.
                the second one i flashed and seems unlock and let me put service tag in after apply change, the computer refused to turn it back on even I flashed back to the ori bin.
                Now the lapotop is stuck at 5V. lol..I dont know if I heated somewhere when I was removing the chips. I have to fix the board now...do you have a schematic for it ?lol....
                try this again.
                Attached Files

Comment

try this again.
                  Thanks so much for your help, I believe the second one of that two bios is working, just my laptop is dead. i cant tell, but it worked at the beginning then my laptop cant turn on.

Comment

Thanks so much for your help, I believe the second one of that two bios is working, just my laptop is dead. i cant tell, but it worked at the beginning then my laptop cant turn on.
                    try this one, after soldering bios CONNECT INTERNAL BATTERY then AC Adapter an let it run for 2 minutes, it will restart several times with no image. Remove CMOS battery before soldering bios.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have this problem. The laptop was completely working, I tried to unlock the BIOS password. I flashed the BIOS chip several times and the laptop turned on. But at some point the microcircuit failed. I ordered new microchips. The problem is that the laptop is now in a mode I don't understand. If I flash the original BIOS, the laptop turns on, but the screen flashes gray, red, green and blue. After which the laptop turns off. The indicator flashes white 6 times and orange 3 times. I read on the DELL website how to exit this mode using the Ctrl+Esc key, but nothing changes.
                      Here is my original BIOS with password.

SerTag J1C35B3
                      EX 41439632799
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
                        I have this problem. The laptop was completely working, I tried to unlock the BIOS password. I flashed the BIOS chip several times and the laptop turned on. But at some point the microcircuit failed. I ordered new microchips. The problem is that the laptop is now in a mode I don't understand. If I flash the original BIOS, the laptop turns on, but the screen flashes gray, red, green and blue. After which the laptop turns off. The indicator flashes white 6 times and orange 3 times. I read on the DELL website how to exit this mode using the Ctrl+Esc key, but nothing changes.
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

❤️YOU MUST:

❤️Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID)❤️

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

SerTag J1C35B3
                          EX 41439632799

Service Tag: J1C35B3

Try a new build
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

Service Tag: J1C35B3

Try a new build
                            With your BIOS, the laptop does not turn on at all and no indicators light up.

Comment

With your BIOS, the laptop does not turn on at all and no indicators light up.
                              try. i also clean me region and patched.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dear, thank you very much! The laptop is working!

Comment

Originally posted by minhdigital View Post

Send to you, try
                                  thanks for responding. tried it but laptop not powering on. not charging when charger is plug in.

please help. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ramonay View Post

thanks for responding. tried it but laptop not powering on. not charging when charger is plug in.

please help. thanks
                                    1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                                    Give feedback pre.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi rex98. i tried the patched, all good and working. thanks. patched_latitude53208FC8.rar

Comment

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with the ST: 2GWVVG3 ( Latitude 5320), but the motherboard is LA-K032P very confusing, but hear my problem.

When I turn it ON it shows a light on Caps Lock for about 20 seconds then goes OFF.

Please help with the BIOS

Attached is the Backup BIN.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can I ask for new builded bios for:
                                          DELL 5320
                                          motherboard 19817-1 SOUTH PEAK 13 10L
                                          ST: GKX83B3
                                          EX: 36093645759
                                          I think that my dump went wrong and after removing password and flashing, my laptop wont run. Couple restarts, and black screen backlight only with restarts.

Comment

Working...
                                          X