IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Any suggestions? Does it look like a BIOS issue?

Comment

Originally posted by ZixuTech View Post
      Any suggestions? Does it look like a BIOS issue?
      post your issue here : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post

I did but SMDFlea moved it here. Still not sure if it is a BIOS issue. But lots of people report blinking Power Button light as one.

Comment

I did but SMDFlea moved it here. Still not sure if it is a BIOS issue. But lots of people report blinking Power Button light as one.
          serial number !

Comment

Not listed on the case, and today is not firing up, just blinking power LED> Any other way i can locate it?

Comment

Re: Blinking Power Button on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1

Completely lost here. Have this Lenovo GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0, which turns on sometimes and works ok, and I can go to bios, although the power button is flashing.

Other times it will just won't pull any current above 0.01A from the PSU, ON LED is lit up and the power button flashing.

I have tried to flash this bios via SPI https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=GS550 it fired up and informed that needs to reser nVRAM and wont keep TPM settings and just hanged there. After restart no picture as with the original bios.

I have Reverted the original bios and loaded up at first when I resoldered the BIOS (i went to BIOS and reset to defaults), then on reboot won't turn on or will pull 0.6A but won't show any picture or keyboard response.

I am attaching the DUMP in case you find issues with it.

I must add, no liquid damage or corrosion on the board or foul play.

Try and give feedback
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for this. I have flashed it, seemed to load up with missing SN and windows key. But then every other time it will load with blackscreen and no response from keyboard. Sometimes will start with Fans spinning other times with no fans just black screen.

Power button flashing seems to happen when the battery is not connected only now.

Comment

I flashed latest E8CN36WW.exe and since then I see only blackscreen and spinning fan with HDD.

I know a guy with SPI flash programmer but I need to bring him ROM to flash. Otherwise he will kick me out.

Unfortunately I don't have backup of my rom.
                  Please kindly help me to bring laptop back to life.

However here is my data:

Model : Lenovo V15-ADA (82C7)
                  SN: PF20LM0L
                  MTM: 82C7000YRA
                  BIOS from lenovo: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn36ww.exe

Comment

Originally posted by morganest View Post
                    I flashed latest E8CN36WW.exe and since then I see only blackscreen and spinning fan with HDD.

I know a guy with SPI flash programmer but I need to bring him ROM to flash. Otherwise he will kick me out.

However here is my data:

first go to the guy with the laptop... tell him to extract the content from your bios chip... post it here... someone will help you make a bios... after that back to guy to write it on your chip...
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by morganest View Post

However here is my data:

here you go buddy.
                      Attached Files
                      I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 Rev 1.0

Дякую ! Thanks !
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-06-2023, 05:01 AM. Reason: english

Comment

Hello,

Maybe somebody could help fix bios. All info attached.

IdeaPad 3 17ada05
                          SN PF263259
                          MTM 81W20017PB
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kamertonas View Post
                            Hello,

Maybe somebody could help fix bios. All info attached.

IdeaPad 3 17ada05
                            SN PF263259
                            MTM 81W20017PB
                            Here's your New BIOS file, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I want to ask for help. The machine turns on, but there is no image. I have attached the original content and the data. I would like to request an improved content, thank you in advance!

IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
                              Model:81W1
                              SN:PF296KGM MTM:81W1001DHV

Thomas
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dttamas View Post
                                I want to ask for help. The machine turns on, but there is no image. I have attached the original content and the data. I would like to request an improved content, thank you in advance!

IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
                                Model:81W1
                                SN:PF296KGM MTM:81W1001DHV

Thomas
                                Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                  Thanks for the content, the device is up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by dttamas View Post
                                    Thanks for the content, the device is up and running!
                                    It's good to know, You're Welcome.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 BIOS please

Originally posted by digix View Post
                                      Dump from Lenovo V15-ADA , mainboard GV451&GV551 NM-D151 Rev:1.0 and BIOS exctracted from BIOS update.
                                      BIOS exctracted from BIOS update. thank you sooo much . you saved a life )

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        Here's your new bios file, it's a virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                        funciona muy bien.. thank you

Comment

hello guys i tried all the bios and also modified the original with my DMI but nothing, it doesn't work i always have a black screen and a 300mA absorption can you help me??? here is my original bios attached.
                                          Thank you
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X