Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Originally posted by rusovich View Post
    the laptop show invalid this is the problem, the file is original backup of machine
    ok i cant add this dmi sorry tanks

Comment

Hello
      after bios update from lenovo support software.. my laptop only shows black screen
      v14 ada
      82c6 ryzen3
      sn : PF361DHV MTM : 82C600DJAX
      help please

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedsaeid2k View Post
        Hello
        after bios update from lenovo support software.. my laptop only shows black screen
        v14 ada
        82c6 ryzen3
        sn : PF361DHV MTM : 82C600DJAX
        help please
        Add your bios dump even if it is corrupted.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi there. Such a problem
          After updating my laptop ... The WI-FI adapter disappeared everywhere and the keyboard does not work at all in Windows itself. Everything works in the bios itself. Changed the update from the site, it did not help.

Product Name: Lenovo V15-ADA
          Bios Version : E8CN36WW
          EC Version : E8EC36WW
          MTM: 82C70065CK

Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Geralds888 View Post
            Hi there. Such a problem
            After updating my laptop ... The WI-FI adapter disappeared everywhere and the keyboard does not work at all in Windows itself. Everything works in the bios itself. Changed the update from the site, it did not help.

Product Name: Lenovo V15-ADA
            Bios Version : E8CN36WW
            EC Version : E8EC36WW
            MTM: 82C70065CK

Please help me
            read post #23...
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

can you drop the link?
              I'm new here on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Geralds888 View Post
                can you drop the link?
                I'm new here on the forum
                Each post has a number, yours is #86 - it can be seen in the right upper corner, the post Peste pointed to you has a smaller number, so it's obviously back into the thread, and if there is no link to it, you will have to find it yourself, in this case it is at the beginning of the second page.

Last edited by Vesko356; 04-19-2023, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Please i need bios bin for...

V14-ADA Laptop (Lenovo)

Type 82C6.

SN: PF2QKTD7

Comment

Originally posted by SAFE-TECH View Post
                    Please i need bios bin for...

V14-ADA Laptop (Lenovo)

Type 82C6.

SN: PF2QKTD7
                    What's the issue with your laptop?
                    Add your factory dump.

Comment

hi can some one add my serial number to the bios please.

IDEAPAD 3 15-ADA
                      MODEL: 82C7
                      SN:PF20RF7X MTM:82C70005UK

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmurd999 View Post
                        hi can some one add my serial number to the bios please.

IDEAPAD 3 15-ADA
                        MODEL: 82C7
                        SN:PF20RF7X MTM:82C70005UK
                        If you have a good bios backup you can add the DMI to the new bios yourself

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=66
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96800

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks though i am just leaning about bios flashing, and seems a litle complicated, i dont have the old original bios only my serial numbers and a copy of a virgin bios from here that has another persons dmi on it

Comment

Originally posted by jamesmurd999 View Post
                            Thanks though i am just leaning about bios flashing, and seems a litle complicated, i dont have the old original bios only my serial numbers and a copy of a virgin bios from here that has another persons dmi on it
                            Didn`t you make a backup before flashing the new bios ? .The DMI area is encrypted ,so it can`t be edited with a hex editor. There are some lenovo DMI tools that you can try, i don`t know which one will work

4.7. Lenovo https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

ok thank you for the help i will persist somehow and try an solve it myself

the old bios would not read i think the chip was faulty and i kept getting read errors this was the problem , i took a different chip same size and tried a few bios files from this thread but black sreen , fan spin only caps lock not work
                              Last edited by Vesko356; 05-13-2023, 01:14 PM. Reason: Merging posts.

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 BIOS please

Originally posted by digix View Post
                                Dump from Lenovo V15-ADA , mainboard GV451&GV551 NM-D151 Rev:1.0 and BIOS exctracted from BIOS update.
                                thank you working

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn27ww.exe

Guide: How to extract and edit a Lenovo Phoenix TDK Bios - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80861

Add your own DMI from your backup using software and the attached CopyDMI script. Follow the Easy Guide

Guide: Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739
                                  Followed your instructions and saved Lenovo Ryzen 5 laptop from bad BIOS!
                                  Thank you!

Comment

Hello
                                    After I installed a new bios update my laptop was turning on but it was only the black screen
                                    I tried everything from above but nothing works
                                    I have the read ''dead'' file attached
                                    Could someone please help me with this?
                                    Lenovo V15-ADA
                                    SN:PF239EYS
                                    MTM:82C70061RM
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vasiacp View Post
                                      Hello
                                      After I installed a new bios update my laptop was turning on but it was only the black screen
                                      I tried everything from above but nothing works
                                      I have the read ''dead'' file attached
                                      Could someone please help me with this?
                                      Lenovo V15-ADA
                                      SN:PF239EYS
                                      MTM:82C70061RM
                                      Try and give Feedback
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spider300 View Post
                                        Try and give Feedback
                                        Still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by vasiacp View Post
                                          Still nothing
                                          you have everything you need for post#1, if it doesn't work it means you are writing the bios with errors...what programmer do you have??
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X