X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ThinkPad T14 Supervisor password

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
    with vertyanov and RT809H works perfect for T14

please can you show us how to do it with RT809H ? I have it and the iTE Adaptor V1.5

Comment

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
      Finally, I managed to solve this damn T14 again. Now it works perfectly without a password and without computrace.
      can you share the method with us :P

Comment

Re: ThinkPad E14 Gen1 Supervisor password

Lenovo t14
        pls unloc passzorld
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
          vertyanov or RT809H works always for new Lenovos
          Vertyanov is easier no need to solder wires only remove 1 resistor, you can use Keyboard connector to read only eeprom area
          Hello, which resistor should be removed? you can firmware algorithm plz, there is Vertyanov 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by 7Ironhide7 View Post
            Hello, which resistor should be removed? you can firmware algorithm plz, there is Vertyanov 3.1
            One resistor is connected to Reset pin. This resistor should be pull up resistor so you just need to move the resistor from pulled down to pull up

Comment

has anyone removed password for t14 GEN2?
              I think it has a different MEC model not supproted by 809h

Comment

i have that question too with mec1503 chip on t14s gen 2
                Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

Super password in EC, change directly with EC chips, or use RT809H flash, I come from China

Comment

RT809H worked for me for T14 Gen 2 via JTAG, but unfortunately secure boot is grayed out in bios. Please can someone help with the bios molding ? I'll post my back if needed

Comment

Hello
                      Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1
                      Type Number: 20UE-S4J500
                      i need Clean up Password Bios
                      Many thanks in advance
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

Originally posted by DZ-Developer View Post
                        Hello
                        Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1
                        Type Number: 20UE-S4J500
                        i need Clean up Password Bios
                        Many thanks in advance
                        the computer is operating normally, windows 11 system interface
                        is there a way to reset the bios password through the operating system?
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

I need for patch lenovo thinkpad e14 g2

256Mbit
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                            RT809H worked for me for T14 Gen 2 via JTAG, but unfortunately secure boot is grayed out in bios. Please can someone help with the bios molding ? I'll post my back if needed
                            please, could you be a little bit more specific?

Comment

Hi All Experts, i have t14 gen2 20w1 intel i5 11th gen, i have issue it says "2022 Product name is invalid". i have attachec both bios files. Please help me
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by syedlaiq View Post
                                Hi All Experts, i have t14 gen2 20w1 intel i5 11th gen, i have issue it says "2022 Product name is invalid". i have attachec both bios files. Please help me
                                Try to search on google Lenovo U1 tool and follow the instruction.

Comment

Already tried with that utility and filled all the serial and mtm but still it gives 3beeps on startup and error "2022 product name invalid".

Does anyone have fresh and clean bios for this.

Comment

Originally posted by syedlaiq View Post
                                    use this tool
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                                      Can you Post the Pin outs and where the 10k resistor needs to be moved to?

Comment

Originally posted by santoslao View Post
                                        Has anyone read the EC IT8300 chip, from thinkpad T14 AMD, using RT809? Mine is giving an error and even with everything right, would there be any other modification on the board that I do to make the reading? I don't have vertyanov and I don't have svod.
                                        Anyone could help same laptop, same programmer?
                                        I face exactly same error, as a difference I use 24-pin FPC cable as requirement of programmer, with right pinout (from diagram) and nothing...
                                        I found post in another forum about T14S with almost same MB, and same EC and one user read well the chip, and remove the password but with SVOD3.
                                        Code:
                                        012: Please use the 24-pins FPC cable and close to Keyboard interface 1 pin with same align direction.

036: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        037: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        038: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        039: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        040: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        041: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        042: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        043: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        044: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        045: Wait for the chips enter into the ISP status, please wait...
                                        046: Boot error, please check whether the EC chip is supplied voltage and ISP cable is connected properly or not. The ISP cable should not exceed 10cm in length.
                                        047: >----------------------------------Error--------------------------------------<
                                        Last edited by b0n3v; 05-12-2023, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0n3v View Post
                                          Anyone could help same laptop, same programmer?
                                          I face exactly same error, as a difference I use 24-pin FPC cable as requirement of programmer, with right pinout (from diagram) and nothing...
                                          I found post in another forum about T14S with almost same MB, and same EC and one user read well the chip, and remove the password but with SVOD3.
                                          Adding the battery to the power supply before reading the EC helps in some instances.
                                          Last edited by Vesko356; 07-27-2023, 07:48 AM. Reason: Edited full OP quote

Comment

Working...
                                          X