Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    IdeaPad 3-15ARE05 Laptop
    thank you hoaca388 however the unit now display a splash screen and same error " 00c08251: System CMOS checksum bad" checked RTC battery and confirmed 3V, any thoughts ?

Comment

Originally posted by ub6ib969 View Post

thank you hoaca388 however the unit now display a splash screen and same error " 00c08251: System CMOS checksum bad" checked RTC battery and confirmed 3V, any thoughts ?
      The bios file downloaded from Lenovo only has your DMI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

ok thank you. i can see the Lenovo splash logo and can enter bios and save changes however units shuts off past splash screen. Seems like another issue.

Comment

hello !
          i have lenovo IdeaPad 3-15ARE05
          i have a corrupted bios so i download bios file from internet and flash it with ch341 when i started it i found that my serial number and machine type were changed , what should i do

Comment

Originally posted by leaymen View Post
            hello !
            i have lenovo IdeaPad 3-15ARE05
            i have a corrupted bios so i download bios file from internet and flash it with ch341 when i started it i found that my serial number and machine type were changed , what should i do

If you made a backup of the corrupt bios post it,along with the laptop serial number. If you didn`t make a backup try the lenovo U1 tool to add your missing info https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...=5#post1622424
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

If you made a backup of the corrupt bios post it,along with the laptop serial number. If you didn`t make a backup try the lenovo U1 tool to add your missing info https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...=5#post1622424
              thank you i will try this

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

thank you my friend i fixed it because of you

Comment

• SMDFlea
                  SMDFlea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You`re welcome :-)
              Working...
              X