Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Worked (almost) fine on x240.
    Only issue observed: TPM 1.2 (discrete) is showing "mfg mode" state. Seems to work anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by macsoftware View Post
      hallo frieand i want patch this bios X1 yoga 1st
      Try ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Pls
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

hello. can you help me patch t440s W25Q128FV. i try autopatch but logo still on screen and not run BIOS.
          File patch make with autopatch have 5 beep code sound, pause, and 5 beep code sound again

Comment

Originally posted by nguyenmeo199422 View Post
            hello. can you help me patch t440s W25Q128FV. i try autopatch but logo still on screen and not run BIOS.
            Already patched - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hello please patch my dump from T490
              Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

thank for this magic tool. i have some questions about patching lenovo x1 carbon 6th. after patching, the unit boots and promts me to press f1 to enter setup. after that: just "Entering Setup...." loop.

Comment

@lamo
                  Most likely your ThinkPad does NOT have a Supervisor Password active, you can try installing a locked hard drive for the unlock DXE driver to run and deactivate Computrace (if active).
                  It could be that is just the Power-On Password set, so remove all source of energy for a couple of minutes and reconnect.

Comment

Hello guys can someone help me to patch this l'480 bios file. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by beamerm View Post
                      Hello guys can someone help me to patch this l'480 bios file. Thanks for your help.
                      Sorry here is the file

Comment

Autopatcher does not execute, Markus1741, if you patch bin for yoga x1 4th generation

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                          Try ...
                          if you make a patch of the file attached, many thanks

Comment

Hi ,Can anyone help me to patch t480 W25Q128FV.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by olegi View Post
                              Hi ,Can anyone help me to patch t480 W25Q128FV.Thanks
                              Try ... I hope it works.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello guys.... So i having little issue. Firstly i take off different chip U28 W25Q128JVSIQ_SO8 try to patch doesnt work obviously but when i moved and patched the bios MX IC it went ok untill i try to boot up. Now i hearing only some melody (smart beep code) and that Lenovo PC app really doesnt tell me whats wrong. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by Ondrej.Toth View Post
                                  Hello guys.... So i having little issue. Firstly i take off different chip U28 W25Q128JVSIQ_SO8 try to patch doesnt work obviously but when i moved and patched the bios MX IC it went ok untill i try to boot up. Now i hearing only some melody (smart beep code) and that Lenovo PC app really doesnt tell me whats wrong. Any help?
                                  Forget to say. Its x270

Comment

Hi, please help me to patch locked bios for X260, thanks!
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                      Hi, please help me to patch locked bios for X260, thanks!
                                      Already patched.. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

lenovo thinkpad t470
                                        remove password pls

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                          Thanks, I solved the problem - on X260 is a VSON8 chipset and I used a VSOP8 chipset to unlock bios and terminals didn't solder well on motherboard and i thought the patch wasn't ok.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by volinakis; 07-08-2021, 06:15 PM.
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X