• Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post
    lenovo thinkpad t470
    remove password pls
    Try and post results
    Attached Files
    Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

hollo kan you fix video how is it work tahank you

Comment

Hi

I try to remove password from x270 dump with Lenovo patcher I done all the steps till 2 time space bar , it says tpm certificate changed
        now says 0183 bad cry of security settings in efi variable then press f1 to enter setup ,it stuck saying entering setup...

attached original and patched dump

thanks
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Ok i resolve by myself i flash back the original dump and everything went ok

it was not clear for me "Restore original BIOS" was meaning flash back the original..

thank you Knucklegrumble

Comment

Originally posted by mazoot View Post
            Try and post results
            no display i think there is a problem with EC file

Comment

Hi if you can patch the thinkpad yoga x1 4th gen bios regards

Comment

Originally posted by sattaraq View Post
                if you make a patch of the file attached, many thanks
                if anyone can patch thinkpad yoga x1 4th gen bios????

Comment

Hi, somebody can remove bios supervisor password with Lenovo thinkpad T14s with i7 10th gen ??
                  Thanks

Comment

Hi all!
                    Please, help me to patch bios on my A475. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by alimcorp View Post
                      Hi all!
                      Please, help me to patch bios on my A475. Please.
                      try

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                        try
                        I've already tried it. When turned on, a beautiful melody sounds and the screen remains black.

Comment

Originally posted by alimcorp View Post
                          I've already tried it. When turned on, a beautiful melody sounds and the screen remains black.
                          have you already tried patcher or is my patch not working?

I had a file problem with NVRAM_EfiSystemNvData missing on patch before.

Test try another
                          2 dump

Normal with DXE and volume NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid patched
                          or test
                          Mod dump with BootOptions and translate Mod and NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Maxpower3; 07-13-2021, 08:46 AM. Reason: Patch not work

Comment

I mean, I tried launching with the "lenovo a475 buryak backup_PATCHED.rar" and got a melody and a black screen as a result. I will test your other files tomorrow, thanks!

Comment

hi guys i need lenovo l460 working bios

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                have you already tried patcher or is my patch not working?

I had a file problem with NVRAM_EfiSystemNvData missing on patch before.

Test try another
                                2 dump

Normal with DXE and volume NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid patched
                                or test
                                Mod dump with BootOptions and translate Mod and NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid
                                The laptop started up with the file "lenovo a475 buryak backup_NORMAL PATCHED.bin", then I did everything according to the instructions from the first message of this topic. Then I uploaded the original BIOS back and everything became fine! Thank you guys so much for your work!

Comment

hi guys i need lenovo l460 working bios power on no display problem

Comment

Hi, ive patched 16MB chip in lenovo T570 (desolder without cmos battery)
                                    When ive put patched bios its boot up one time with no screen and than boot up with ofc date time error, some fast prompt about checksum and hes going to default, then reboot,
                                    And after reboot i can now hit F1 its asking for password but when i enter example 1234 its showing * (wrong password) and cannot go into bios.

So maybe i will try patch the little one chip 8MB ?
                                    Here is main 16MB

Any advice ?

EDIT: I just look at the cmd errors, should that be there ?

EDIT2: Ive just completly remove phyton 2 (for fujitsu password ) and install 3 ver only. So cheking if helped.

Comment

after i wrote the patched file no display
                                      I wrote the original fil again but the same problem
                                      eny solution pls

Comment

Originally posted by grzesiek3108 View Post
                                        Hi, ive patched 16MB chip in lenovo T570 (desolder without cmos battery)
                                        When ive put patched bios its boot up one time with no screen and than boot up with ofc date time error, some fast prompt about checksum and hes going to default, then reboot,
                                        And after reboot i can now hit F1 its asking for password but when i enter example 1234 its showing * (wrong password) and cannot go into bios.

So maybe i will try patch the little one chip 8MB ?
                                        Here is main 16MB

Any advice ?

EDIT: I just look at the cmd errors, should that be there ?

EDIT2: Ive just completly remove phyton 2 (for fujitsu password ) and install 3 ver only. So cheking if helped.
                                        Ok, problem solved just phyton 3 save the day. All ok
                                        Test and working on T570

Really thanks!!!

Comment

Hi
                                          Not working with L490 got black screen and beep ...

Comment

Working...
                                          X