Re: hp pavilion x360 bios bin need

Originally posted by satriaevo View Post
    Helo masters,
    please, need bios bin HP Pavilion x360
    11-k145tu
    14975-1
    448.04A26.0011
    blackscreen problems
    Here's your new bios file, try it and give me the results.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

1.1.1.6. CH341A

Read the guide there: https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/gu...rammer/32948/3

If you have a black PCB, it is very likely that it needs to be modified for 3V operation instead of 5V. Failing to do so could damage the ROM IC.
      Watch the instructions there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ln3VIZKKaE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwnzzF645hA

Some other suggestions.

Try using a powered USB hub.
      Choose the bios chip manually from the list,don`t use auto-detect.
      If you have a PC install the CH341A on it and use the PC`s rear USB ports.
      Try in USB 3 ports.
      If you have a soldering iron do the 3V mod,and resolder all the pins on the CH341A ,the build quality on some is terrible.
      Buy a better programmer,such as a TL866II
      Is this ok to order? https://www.ebay.com/itm/37377718308...mis&media=COPY
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 05:41 AM. Reason: edited winraid link

Comment

hp pavilion x360 m1-U001DX convertible pc bios

SR2KL

S/N-8CG61927TR

Comment

Originally posted by Nurshad View Post
          hp pavilion x360 m1-U001DX convertible pc bios

SR2KL

S/N-8CG61927TR
          If your CPU is Intel Pentium N3710, I think your file should be that one (081A2) otherwise you have the rest of the files.
          Model Number: HP Pavilion x360 m1-u001dx
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Here's your new bios file, try it and give me the results.
            its boot..on the first boot its say "writing block" then after 100% its restart and return at black screen state.

Comment

Originally posted by satriaevo View Post
              its boot..on the first boot its say "writing block" then after 100% its restart and return at black screen state.
              you wrote twice....post the name and model of the laptop and the original bios..and someone will help you...read this too..
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

hello i need a bios for hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0005ni
                bios chip damaged

Comment

Originally posted by tauzman View Post
                  hello i need a bios for hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0005ni
                  bios chip damaged
                  post the serial number..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Old backup send

Comment

model 11-u103nx
                      motherboard -Nougat-kbl mb 16827-1

Comment

I need bios bin for my hp pavilion x360 14 - chewbacca 14 whl uma 18702 1 448 0E815 0011. Mine powers, no display switch light blinks continuously fast.

Below is my bios bin attachment.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by apostsamking View Post
                          I need bios bin for my hp pavilion x360 14 - chewbacca 14 whl uma 18702 1 448 0E815 0011. Mine powers, no display switch light blinks continuously fast.

Below is my bios bin attachment.
                          Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 8CG852CSKF.
                          Attached Files
                          >>>>>

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I tried it but it still behaves the same way. Switch light blinks continuously fast.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I tried it but it still behaves the same way. Switch light blinks continuously fast.
                              It's a Virgin BIOS, if the below details is yours, you should have a Hardware Issue.

Model Number: HP Pavilion x360 14-cd1511sa.
                              CPU: Intel Core i3-8145U.
                              >>>>>

Comment

buyrun. Here You are.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-08-2023, 11:11 AM. Reason: Here You are.

Comment

It's a Virgin BIOS, if the below details is yours, you should have a Hardware Issue.

My Mode Number: Hp Pavilion x360 14 cd1511sa
                                  Serial Number 8CG852CSJC

Comment

Originally posted by ros View Post
                                    13-s19nr 14265-1 bios bin plz

Hello house, pls I need help with a bio's reprogramming

I'm unable to even read the bios because it's marking is Mxic mx 77L12850F as against the usual Mxic 25******* I've been reprogramming, how do I go about reprogramming please

My Bios programmer: xgecu pro tl866 II plus (along with its accompanying bios programmer software)

Laptop model I'm trying to reprogram: hp pavilion x360 14-dy0025nia
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I also realized that when I take out the bios chip from the motherboard and on the switch it doesn't blink. Except when the bios chip is on. What could be the problem.

Comment

I also realized that when I take out the bios chip from the motherboard and on the switch it doesn't blink. Except when the bios chip is on. What could be the problem.
                                        You could have a Hardware Issue, Post your Problem there:
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Hi everyone,

i need the bios for :

hp x360 310 g2

HEVIN-BSW 6U MB

15200-1

448.04A36.0011

i attach my backup of the original bios .

Thanks in advance
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X