Clear All

Re: hp pavilion x360 bios bin need

bios corrupt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bennyj View Post
      bios corrupt
      bios extracted from the HP site update, the laptop has two bios variants, yours is 080DX..
      DMI 5FF000 - 5FFFFF
      KEYWIN 221000 -
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, I tried the 080DX bios but the PC does the same, the fan starts but the screen is black even with an external monitor, I think it's the I3 processor with integrated video card.

Comment

HI GOOD DAY PLS HELP NEED BIOS BIN FOR MY HP PAVILLION x360 ,, thank you for help
          here is attached bios bin file..
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello guys please help me.. i need bios for my HP Pavilion x360 dy0600nz i5-1135
            The picture is also attached with the label on the motherboard
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ribar96 View Post
              Hello guys please help me.. i need bios for my HP Pavilion x360 dy0600nz i5-1135
              The picture is also attached with the label on the motherboard
              always, when you make a bios request, also post the original bios of the laptop, even if it is corrupted..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Just remove the original bios from the board and post it here? Am I right the bios chip is here next to the board label?

Comment

Can anyone help to grasp the BIOS for my HP Pavilon x360 Convertible , Model15-cr0220ng, ProdID 6KQ85EA#ABD, 455.0EH01.0005 MB-CT: PHHTB1ANNBZ1QT?
                  WINBOND 25Q64JVIQ bone soldered out. The file read is 8,193KB but there are only 0. The file I was able to find is 8,192KB. I am not even sure if it is the right one. The problem is that when programming it shows an error. The screenshot is attached.
                  1. is the bone defective?
                  2. am I doing something wrong? I will add that the update has 2 files. One is .bin and the other is small is S12. I don't know what to do with this second file?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Amalowski View Post
                    Can anyone help to grasp the BIOS for my HP Pavilon x360 Convertible , Model15-cr0220ng, ProdID 6KQ85EA#ABD, 455.0EH01.0005 MB-CT: PHHTB1ANNBZ1QT?
                    WINBOND 25Q64JVIQ bone soldered out. The file read is 8,193KB but there are only 0. The file I was able to find is 8,192KB. I am not even sure if it is the right one. The problem is that when programming it shows an error. The screenshot is attached.
                    1. is the bone defective?
                    2. am I doing something wrong? I will add that the update has 2 files. One is .bin and the other is small is S12. I don't know what to do with this second file?
                    the file you posted is longer and empty ... remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading (use an adapter between the chip and the programmer), or use soldered wires between the chip and the programmer ... and post again.

Comment

That's the point. The bios chip soldered out and soldered on the adapter. The original bios that I read is just empty. The computer has been dead since the beginning. I am wondering if the bone is defective or if I am doing something wrong.

Comment

That's the point. The bios chip soldered out and soldered on the adapter. The original bios that I read is just empty. The computer has been dead since the beginning. I am wondering if the bone is defective or if I am doing something wrong.
                        according to the name and model, this should be it.. bios extracted from the HP website update..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          according to the name and model, this should be it.. bios extracted from the HP website update..
                          Yes this is the file I already tried but it is too big. I may have a faulty bone. Thank you very much. friend.

Comment

Yes this is the file I already tried but it is too big. I may have a faulty bone. Thank you very much. friend.
                            I beg your pardon?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

what do you mean it's too big??..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                what do you mean it's too big??..
                                I need to look for another bone because this one keeps showing an error like in the screenshot posted earlier, even on the cables soldered into the bone.

Comment

Hi good afternoon. i need bios for this laptop. the problem is no power. please help me thanks in advance. i attach the original bios. laptop model hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0016ne
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snar View Post
                                    Hi good afternoon. i need bios for this laptop. the problem is no power. please help me thanks in advance. i attach the original bios. laptop model hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-dy0016ne
                                    BoardID 088BA, use offsets shown to transfer DMI and Windows key from your dump to the new one:
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...3&#post1202693

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                      BoardID 088BA, use offsets shown to transfer DMI and Windows key from your dump to the new one:
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...3&#post1202693

Sir Vesko356 thank you very much . the laptop is now working. and to sir peste thank you also. god bless you both

Comment

Need bios apl 16846-2 448.0c405.021 Bios Bin

Comment

Originally posted by jobinjo View Post
                                          Need bios apl 16846-2 448.0c405.021 Bios Bin
                                          Read the rules before posting:
                                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

Working...
                                          X