asus s400c bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus s400c bios needed

I need help to repair this original bios of ASUS S400C board id:S400CA REV.2.1.
    client told me that laptop becomes dead after updating os to windows 10. I measured voltages is present,there is 3v and 5v on the coil, and also there is 3.3v on power button and on the bios chip pin3 0v pin7 and pin8 have 2.9v.I already tried flashing the bios i found here in this forum, but still the same issue laptop is dead pressing power button nothing happens.but when i plugged the battery and plugged the charger charging light orange is present but pressing power button nothing happens.I have upload my original bios dump, can someone help me to fix this please
    Attached Files

Re: asus s400c bios needed

Try Asus S400C fix first, if doesnt work try second if then not working then I dont think the BIOS is the issue here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BremiX; 10-14-2018, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by romy2018 View Post
      i need help to repair this original bios of asus s400c board id:s400ca rev.2.1.
      Client told me that laptop becomes dead after updating os to windows 10. I measured voltages is present,there is 3v and 5v on the coil, and also there is 3.3v on power button and on the bios chip pin3 0v pin7 and pin8 have 2.9v.i already tried flashing the bios i found here in this forum, but still the same issue laptop is dead pressing power button nothing happens.but when i plugged the battery and plugged the charger charging light orange is present but pressing power button nothing happens.i have upload my original bios dump, can someone help me to fix this please
      bios
      Attached Files

Comment

tried flashing bios above file still the same issue pressing the power button nothing happens.anyone please help on this

Comment

need help on this please, when i plugged on the bench lab supply is taking 0.03amps.

Comment

and i noticed when i plugged the charger the chip that has a marked JC EF is warm.

Comment

The IC marked JC is a richtek RT8239B . Datasheet: https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...0d40ffc6d4.pdf

http://*******/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=57074

Boardview attatched .
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks i cannot find the same ic can i replace this ic with RT8223MGQW?is it compatible?

Comment

Do you mean you can`t find the IC on the board or online to buy ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3pcs-RT8239...p/401541431830

I don`t know if the RT8223MGQW is compatible,you`ll have to find the datasheet and compare the 2 IC`s .If in doubt get the original part .
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

no i found online the same ic but the problem it takes time to deliver.client in a hurry i have onhand ic RT8223MGQW i just want to know if it is compatible replacement for this

Comment

No, not compatible. The RT8223MGQW has 24 pins for a start .

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X