Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: acer e5-573g

Originally posted by dspok View Post
    this works but cannot enter to bios or boot menu, and late display.

This dump try to give output display but no acer logo.

So i have attached my old dump, someone please fix it.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 01:29 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
      you have no serial or key in that backup. Post the serial number on the case
      snid: 54802797576, sn: Nxmvhsg01254806d477600

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        didn't work..

Comment

Originally posted by dspok View Post
          didn't work..
          Try again
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            try..
            thank you

Comment

Re: Acer e5 573g DA0ZRTMB6D0 Bios Needed.

Thank You very much

Comment

Originally posted by vampy999 View Post
                Hi peste, this bios got one problem, display got a bit delay(around 10-15s)when power on, can help modified?
                Man, THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! My touchpad was starting to not work 3 years ago, eventually it failed absolutely. Meanwhile friend pranked me by entering bios admin password, but it was random and he did not know what he even entered there... So I've reflashed unlocked bios from another forum, but touchpad still did not work. I've also replaced touchpad with new one, but still nothing. I've gave up after updating bios, when it still did not work. Now after 2 years, I've found your post, where you had problems with bios, where it didn't recognize touchpad and then you found another one, which did. You also shared it with us, which I've tried to flash and lord behold, my touchpad after 3 years works like a charm. You don't know how happy I'm, because I will never replace my 573G till it wont explode or fall into crusher, I absolutely love this piece of shit. Now I don't need mouse everywhere, mainly when I work with laptop in cars. Thank you so much for sharing that dump, it means a lot for me.

Best regards,

John

Comment

Thanks perfect working

Comment

I tried your bios but not working for me i have the same laptop .
                    Acer Aspire E5-573G-73D3
                    DA0ZRTMB6D0 REV: D .

My original Bios not working --->
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Acer e5 573g 380S || DA0ZRTMB6D0 EC Needed.

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
                      here it is.
                      DA0ZRTMB6D0 REV D ec program file for ITE8987E PLEASE HELP ME

Comment

Re: Acer e5 573g 380S || DA0ZRTMB6D0 EC Needed.

Originally posted by vikram2608 View Post
                        DA0ZRTMB6D0 REV D ec program file for ITE8987E PLEASE HELP ME
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

SERIAL NUMBER/SERVICE TAG:-

All donations to badcaps are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Please Help Acer E5-573G-52G3 DA0ZRTMB6DO REV D ECBIOS program file for ITE8987E

Comment

Originally posted by Jhay_09 View Post
                              Please Help Acer E5-573G-52G3 DA0ZRTMB6DO REV D ECBIOS program file for ITE8987E
                              read..
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                              post the bios main and EC, if possible, even if it is corrupted..
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                read..
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                                post the bios main and EC, if possible, even if it is corrupted..
                                -> I cannot extract the ECBIOS embed program because IT8987 is dead short I'm hoping to have a new copy so that I can proceed on this repair.. 😑

Comment

Working...
                              X