Asus s550cm bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus s550cm bios password

hello, I have installed the original bios, how do I see the password in this, the computer wants a bios password at startup, or can you give the deleted version of the bios password?"https://www.asus.com/tr/supportonly/s550cm/helpdesk_bios /" i downloaded it, I dialed a thousand, but the image didn't come, I downloaded it with a serial number

Laptop Asus s550cm-cj026h

Serial Number :CCN0AS36389651F
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-11-2024, 07:47 AM. Reason: Added "Asus s550cm" to thread title

try
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

No, it asks for the password again and we do not know these passwords. It asks as soon as you press the computer power-on button.

Comment

• volinakis
        volinakis commented
        Editing a comment
        that's NOT bios password! is asking for USER pass or server pass - both linked by a mcafee account.

I need to clear the Intel Anti-Theft System Lock mcafee was not installed, I have installed it before, but I don't remember anything, can you help me with this?

Comment

Originally posted by ramadanemrullah View Post
        hello, I have installed the original bios, how do I see the password in this, the computer wants a bios password at startup, or can you give the deleted version of the bios password?"https://www.asus.com/tr/supportonly/s550cm/helpdesk_bios /" i downloaded it, I dialed a thousand, but the image didn't come, I downloaded it with a serial number

Laptop Asus s550cm-cj026h

Serial Number :CCN0AS36389651F
        this is the original file from laptop asus or you download from the site and post here ?

Comment

I THINK THIS BLOCKED SCREEN IS FOR TPM in motherboard and not for bios.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	61
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	3176907
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2024, 06:49 AM.

Comment

try this bios without DMI - I think Intel anti-theft is linked with serial.
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
              try this bios without DMI - I think Intel anti-theft is linked with serial.
              it didn't disappear, it's coming to the same screen again automatically

Comment

Originally posted by leo037_2023 View Post

this is the original file from laptop asus or you download from the site and post here ?
                the original bios I uploaded what I shared with you has not improved again

Comment

Working...
                X