IdeaPad 5 Pro 16ach6 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IdeaPad 5 Pro 16ach6 bios

NB3029_MB_U_V4 - start with no picture. I am attaching the bios dump.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by didoee View Post
    NB3029_MB_U_V4 - start with no picture. I am attaching the bios dump.
    Where 's serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Try This and Reply
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by max_sneka2 View Post
        Try This and Reply
        Unfortunately, the situation is the same. The voltages on the board seem correct except for the lack of 3.3v to the EDP at power-up.
        Serial number is: YX02EEZY

Comment

Originally posted by didoee View Post

Unfortunately, the situation is the same. The voltages on the board seem correct except for the lack of 3.3v to the EDP at power-up.
          Serial number is: YX02EEZY
          You have to solve the problem of lack of power, bios cannot replace it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

You have to solve the problem of lack of power, bios cannot replace it.
            3.3 v next to the EDP switch is there, but no one controls it. I will look at the diagram again.
            I have also tried with a monitor on the HDMI port - no picture.I do not rule out the possibility of damaged memory that is soldered to the mainboard.
            Num Lock and Caps Lock are also unresponsive, for this I went to bios or ec dump IT8987E
            Last edited by didoee; 12-28-2023, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Hardware wise everything looks normal. Still looking for bios or ec dump.

Comment

Working...
            X