HP 455 G7, D0X9MMB8F0, rev.F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 455 G7, D0X9MMB8F0, rev.F

Hi, I am looking for bioses for HP 455 G7, D0X9MMB8F0 rev F, I found some on web, but different Bios chips and they did not work. Another service erase both chips, so empty chips on board. Customer said, before laptop did not boot at all, just stuck on HP logo. He tried to remove all drives than can access BIOS, updated to last version, but if any device connected back, just stuck on logo. Now he is asking service for files, but with no luck.
    So I decided to ask here if anyone can help. Now laptop completely dead of course.

My bios chips are on attached photos.

I searched forum with no luck for my bios chips.

Many thanks, hope I did not brake any rules.
    Have a nice rest of day.

Originally posted by hopkok View Post
    Hi, I am looking for bioses for HP 455 G7, D0X9MMB8F0 rev F, I found some on web, but different Bios chips and they did not work. Another service erase both chips, so empty chips on board. Customer said, before laptop did not boot at all, just stuck on HP logo. He tried to remove all drives than can access BIOS, updated to last version, but if any device connected back, just stuck on logo. Now he is asking service for files, but with no luck.
    So I decided to ask here if anyone can help. Now laptop completely dead of course.

My bios chips are on attached photos.

I searched forum with no luck for my bios chips.

Many thanks, hope I did not brake any rules.
    Have a nice rest of day.
    Post backup bios file and serial number .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Actually do not have backups as I said, chips are empty. Hopefully get it from service that tried to repair and finally deleted BIOS chips. Serial number is: 5CD028LPQ1

Comment

Originally posted by hopkok View Post
        Actually do not have backups as I said, chips are empty. Hopefully get it from service that tried to repair and finally deleted BIOS chips. Serial number is: 5CD028LPQ1
        HP ProBook 455 G7

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks, will test on Monday.

Comment

Hi, your bioses starts motherboard well, but still same problem, stuck on HP logo, can not boot from m2, SATA, USB...so was not BIOS problem, but many thanks for your help. On my experiences from Lenovo boards, ryzen CPU is gonna die...

Comment

Hi Guys I have 455 g7 bin with password ..
              need to unlock and to see if any other securty are stucked on the bin
              THANKS

SERIAL NUMBER:
              5CD043H4TS
              mb

MB: DA0X9MMB8F0 RevF
              Attached Files
              Last edited by elbtonet; 12-02-2023, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                Hi Guys I have 455 g7 bin with password ..
                need to unlock and to see if any other securty are stucked on the bin
                THANKS
                You must post the laptop serial number. Your backup is named "oem dell 3bit" you sure thats the right backup

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

You must post the laptop serial number. Your backup is named "oem dell 3bit" you sure thats the right backup

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:Requests for password removal or BIOS repair for which the method is available at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools will not be tolerated anymore if you do not explain why you did not succeed.
                  SERIAL NUMBER:
                  5CD043H4TS
                  mb

Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-04-2023, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post

SERIAL NUMBER:
                    5CD043H4TS
                    mb

Use the search function, keyword: RC Unlocker

Comment

TRYED WITH RC UNLOCKER STILL ASK ME FOR PASSWORD

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for the same BIOS and EC ROM as OP. My laptop a 445 G7 (same MB as 455 G7) stopped booting, white LED on charge port for a second and then everthing is dark. If it's a bad BIOS then maybe it can be saved. Unfortunately I destroyed the chip (W25Q128JV) with the big BIOS written on the MB while removing with the heat gun, was my first attempt to remove such chip. The chip right to it (GD25B127D), I could remove and read with the the XGecu T48 programmer. Bought a new empty BIOS chip (W25Q128JV) and hope to get at least to the same state as before. I assume that W25Q128JV is BIOS and GD25B127D is EC ROM. Right? Could I in principle program the ROM submitted for OP or is that a no no?

HP ProBook 445 G7

Serial number:
                        5CD1010QLM

Motherboard:
                        DA0X9MMB8F0 REV F

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X