HP Gaming 15-dk0042TX bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Gaming 15-dk0042TX bios dump

I am working on an HP 15-dk0042TX laptop with no sound, the sound symbol has a red cross even though the driver has been installed.
    I've replaced the sound ic and flashed latest version of the bios from official website, the results are the same.
    I did a clean ME bios and the result was that the sound was successful but the second HDD was not detected, while the SSD was still detected.
    try cleaning the ME bios in another way, the result is that the HDD or SSD is detected but there is no sound.
    from conditions like that I'm sure problem is in the bios file, but I didn't clean ME properly, so please help repair my bios file
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: HP Gaming 15-dk0042TX bios dump

Originally posted by cyngo View Post
    I am working on an HP 15-dk0042TX laptop with no sound, the sound symbol has a red cross even though the driver has been installed.
    I've replaced the sound ic and flashed latest version of the bios from official website, the results are the same.
    I did a clean ME bios and the result was that the sound was successful but the second HDD was not detected, while the SSD was still detected.
    try cleaning the ME bios in another way, the result is that the HDD or SSD is detected but there is no sound.
    from conditions like that I'm sure problem is in the bios file, but I didn't clean ME properly, so please help repair my bios file
    Thanks in advance
    Serial number ? Always include the serial number when asking for bios help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

SN CND93708P5, Complete details are in original bios DMI 300000 - 300FFF

Comment

SN CND93708P5, Complete details are in original bios DMI 300000 - 300FFF
        Your file is 085FA.
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank You hoaca388. Previously I had tried the 085FA file latest version F.64, and result was still same, no sound. I haven't tried the F.11 version that you gave. Do different versions also have different results?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Your file is 085FA.
            I have tried it, result is still same, no sound.
            can you help clean ME my bios?

Comment

I have tried it, result is still same, no sound.
              can you help clean ME my bios?
              The BIOS has a clean ME area, you should move on to finding hardware problems.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                The BIOS has a clean ME area, you should move on to finding hardware problems.
                I've looked for problems in the hardware but didn't find any signs of a problem, I also replaced the sound IC but there was no change. finally did a clean ME bios, there was sound but the second hdd was not detected. this is what makes me confused.

Comment

Working...
                X