Lenovo L15 Gen 2 (Ryzen) Password removal w/ Vertyanov Successor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try

I found a solution for NPCE288, no need programmer or SVOD to remove the password
    Try with L390 yoga, works well
    I will come back for this, remember the old Lenovos with the Allservice technique

Attached Files
    Last edited by Maxpower3; 02-13-2024, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
      Try

I found a solution for NPCE288, no need programmer or SVOD to remove the password
      Try with L390 yoga, works well
      I will come back for this, remember the old Lenovos with the Allservice technique
      I announce to you that it also works on NPCE68B
      Click image for larger version  Name:	428023319_642614724615067_8752223586605101583_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	634.7 KB ID:	3217087
      Try on L13 Gen2
      No programmer, no SVOD.
      Just my brain and a well calibrated wire
      Last edited by Maxpower3; 02-15-2024, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	428023319_642614724615067_8752223586605101583_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	634.7 KB ID:	3217087
        Try on L13 Gen2
        No programmer, no SVOD.
        Bypass also password ITE8186VG with same technique on X395 type 20NM
        Click image for larger version  Name:	427984188_1678961019296106_4446036203697587439_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	439.0 KB ID:	3217559

Comment

also ITE 5261VG-256 bypass SVP
          X13 gen1 AMD RYZEN
          No hardware, no programer
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Maxpower3; 02-16-2024, 05:45 AM.

Comment

also ITE 5261VG-256 bypass SVP
            X13 gen1 I5 10Th Gen
            No hardware, no programer
            Please share method i have loads off x13s gen 1s and 2s

Comment

hi i need unlock password?
              Attached Files

Comment

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                Last edited by Maxpower3; 03-07-2024, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bokin021 View Post
                  is it thinkpad L14 Gen 2 ???
                  whats the sio number ????

Comment

Originally posted by Aditya11ttt View Post

is it thinkpad L14 Gen 2 ???
                    whats the sio number ????
                    NPCE68BXX i think 384kb data.

Comment

Originally posted by bokin021 View Post
                      try
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post

NPCE68BXX i think 384kb data.
                        CLEAR 5C420 TO 5C46F

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

try
                          Too Clean

CLEAR 5C420 TO 5C46F and 5D420 TO 5D46F
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Maxpower3; 03-08-2024, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	428023319_642614724615067_8752223586605101583_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	634.7 KB ID:	3217087
                            Try on L13 Gen2
                            No programmer, no SVOD.
                            Calibrated wire From Sorin?

Comment

Originally posted by ibo View Post

Calibrated wire From Sorin?

Comment

Try on L13 Gen2
                                No programmer, no SVOD.
                                In the past I tried to block communication from KBC by pulling down / up some signals but without success .
                                I have L14 G2 AMD, NM-D391 20X60S1Q400 PF-3ML8Y4 (assuming sticker / back plate comes from that unit).
                                It has the bad combo of both supervisor and power on password enabled.
                                Unfortunately I have only access to RT809H, so would definitely be interested with that method.

Comment

Originally posted by kitor View Post

In the past I tried to block communication from KBC by pulling down / up some signals but without success .
                                  I have L14 G2 AMD, NM-D391 20X60S1Q400 PF-3ML8Y4 (assuming sticker / back plate comes from that unit).
                                  It has the bad combo of both supervisor and power on password enabled.
                                  Unfortunately I have only access to RT809H, so would definitely be interested with that method.
                                  I WILL GIVE THE INFORMATION TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND.

I've put enough information on YouTube that some people can find it for themselves.
                                  don't do anything if you don't know, it's a risky operation.

Stop sending messages to find out,
                                  I didn't want to share, but fortunately many people here deserve it
                                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeF...t_adKcguvynjeA

Comment

TBH there is no need to reveal anything. As you mentioned... a brain and a wire will do the job.
                                    You gave enough hints to pretty much exactly find out what you're doing. At least for me and a colleague.
                                    Congrats and good job.

Comment

I know what I'm doing hardware-wise, just don't know what the software was doing.
                                      Turns out I was looking in correct place, just my timing was wrong.

I can confirm it works on L14 G2 AMD, NM-D391 Thank you!
                                      I won't spoil how - that's for you to share

Now I'm getting "boot configuration has been recovered by restoring backup" on every boot. No amount of resetting things, setting and removing passwords, etc. help with that.
                                      But the machine was dead on arrival and I revived it with bios found on Badcaps - thus I think I need to grab a working battery and a heatsink (which it also lacks rn) and reflash everything

Comment

Originally posted by kitor View Post
                                        I know what I'm doing hardware-wise, just don't know what the software was doing.
                                        Turns out I was looking in correct place, just my timing was wrong.

I can confirm it works on L14 G2 AMD, NM-D391 Thank you!
                                        I won't spoil how - that's for you to share

Now I'm getting "boot configuration has been recovered by restoring backup" on every boot. No amount of resetting things, setting and removing passwords, etc. help with that.
                                        But the machine was dead on arrival and I revived it with bios found on Badcaps - thus I think I need to grab a working battery and a heatsink (which it also lacks rn) and reflash everything
                                        you should not save with f10, just clean password and reboot . otherwise you can save corrupted information

Comment

That was likely incompatibility between bios image I flashed and EC, or the image was somewhat broken.
                                          Reflashing this one clean didn't help. However I still had original BIOS backup (which was not booting), decided to flash it - first boot attempt was no signs of life except power led, 2nd - it booted fine and without that error

Comment

Working...
                                          X