acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: acer aspire ES1-432 white screen problem

thanks for the response jarotech yes there is a chip on the backside on the lvds connector it shows 525AU and when i used continuity on pin 35 yes its beeping it is connected

Comment

Is pin 35 connected to pin 1 of this chip?

Comment

yes it is connected pin 35 to pin 1 of the chip

Comment

Ok, you should have 3V on pins 4 and 6, what do you have on pin 3 and pin 1?

Comment

this chip has five legs only 3 on the other side and 2 on other side.on pin 123 there is 0v but on pin 4 and 5 there is 3.3v

Comment

I have the datasheet for the G5243A (523Ax), for this chip the enable pin 3 is active-high, if it is 0V, the chip is not activated. But you have a 525AU, I do not have the datasheet for this one, I don't know if pin 3 should be 3.3V.

Comment

ok thanks for the response jarotech maybe someone can share datasheet and help on this please

Comment

genenerally input is 3volts and measure voltage at the output.
                  at the time display comes the output will be 3 volts ,it becomes 0 volts if screen trun white
                  if it happens like that,short the input and output of lcd vcc 5pin mosfet.use schematic to identify mosfet

Comment

thanks for the response arisravi do you mean i have to make a jumper form pin 4 or 5 to pin 3?the problem now is only a second shows good display and then it goes white and for a long time it goes black.i dont have schematic for this model

Comment

The schematics for the ES1-432 is Quanta ZQF, you have the schematics on different site, but you have to paid for it. I'm using the schematics for the ES1-431 for reference, it's not the same but you can compare the components.

Comment

could you share here please and it is not possible to make jumper from pin 4 to pin 3?

Comment

This is the schematics for the ES1-431, and the datasheet for the G5243A of the ES1-431. If you make a jumper from the pin 4 to pin 3 for your 525AU chip, you will bypass the function of the PCH_DISP_ON.
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the datasheet and schematic.you are right pch_dip_on will be bypass if i make a jumper.i have attached the image of 525au chip on pin 3 there is 1 resistor and it measures 4.22kiloohms could it be this the culprit?
                            Attached Files

Comment

It's hard to say because we do not have the schematics for your ES1-432 and the 525AU.

Comment

maybe someone can share a schematic for this model please

Comment

anyone please help if you have schematic for this model please share

Comment

I don't think anyone on this site wants to share the schematics for Acer Aspire ES1-432 Quanta ZQF if they have it?

Comment

still anyone who can share please help

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                                        anyone please help
                                        Led connector check pin 5 and 6 (3.3v) have or not?

Comment

Sorry guys , I have only the service guide for this model :
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X