Acer aspire e1-510 power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer aspire e1-510 power

The laptop suddenly stopped working according to the owner, Battery charges ok but the problem is laptop powers off about 5 seconds after pressing power button with no display. After disassembly and further diagnosis I realized that the cpu start getting warn immediately the charger is plugged in without pressing power button. Any ideas on where to check.

Re: Acer aspire e1-510 power

clean the heatsink fan
    Last edited by comptech83; 05-24-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

try to replace cpu. is v_core ok?

Comment

check cpu caps for short becoz normally cpu didt get so hot within power on

Comment

I have checked all the caps and mosfets, all seems to be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by rjcp View Post
            try to replace cpu. is v_core ok?
            the cpu is onboard, replacing it will be a lil difficult, and I just don't think its the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
              the cpu is onboard, replacing it will be a lil difficult, and I just don't think its the cup.
              hi,
              friend, this board is equiped with SOC chip (all in one cpu north and south) the typical fault is the usb port stop working, if you format and install new os, the laptop will not turn on again the soc chip will be damadged,
              my advise is forgot this board and continue your work, do not loose time;
              if you like continue reparing it, you should have; a special tools to program kbc9012 and 1.8vol adaptor for the bios chip, and buy a new SOC chip;
              here the schematic diagram for your boad:
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X