Asrock h87 pro4 bios dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asrock h87 pro4 bios dump

Hello, I have mainboard Asrock H87 PRO4 with dead bios chip. So, I bought new chip but there is not rom ready to flash on Asrock support page.
    Please help me how to extract firmware from update packages or please give me bios dump ready to flash.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by medion View Post
    Hello, I have mainboard Asrock H87 PRO4 with dead bios chip. So, I bought new chip but there is not rom ready to flash on Asrock support page.
    Please help me how to extract firmware from update packages or please give me bios dump ready to flash.

Thanks in advance.
    HI BRO, try with this bios i download from the page of Asrock (Asrock H87 PRO4) and extract the .bin i hope work for you.
    Try it and then tell me how it went .
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, I flashed the bios, but my motherboard has a new problem now - a continuous boot loop on startup. That part near the SATA ports is very hot, (the part with 8 pins "29 1D M2G").

Does anyone know what is this?

Comment

Originally posted by medion View Post
      Thank you, I flashed the bios, but my motherboard has a new problem now - a continuous boot loop on startup. That part near the SATA ports is very hot, (the part with 8 pins "29 1D M2G").

Does anyone know what is this?
      RT8065ZQW
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you SMDFlea and lotas. RT8065 is damaged. Power for PCH is 1.5-1.8V instead of 1.08V. Is there any chance that PCH is alive? Or the mainboard is totally dead?

Comment

Working...
        X