Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG 27GL63T-B completely dead

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #81
    Compatible with my monitor. Connector locations are different https://60.img.avito.st/image/1/1.r0...ePXQmQIR8-yrVU
    https://60.img.avito.st/image/1/1.BX...JP1LefPFcHN_5A

    Comment


      #82
      I think the locations of the external connectors are not the problem. New openings in the shell can be made and the old opening can be closed with 3d printed caps.

      But from what I saw on eBay listings the lvds connector to the panel seem to have different pin amounts and different connectors.
      Even if the pin amount is correct I'm not sure how well the connector can by adapted.

      Often the other board are layout for eDP and LVDS 41 pin and 51 pin, but not all connectors are soldered onto the board. And often the boards have FFC or FPC connectors. I'm not sure what connector is on our boards, maybe the JAE FI-E.

      Comment


        #83
        Hello everyone, there was low resistance on the memory power supply pin on the processor, I ordered the processor from Alibaba and the PWM controller, I replaced it, everything works

        Comment


          #84
          voveo Could you post links to your ordered ic's?

          Comment


            #85
            Originally posted by voveo View Post
            Hello everyone, there was low resistance on the memory power supply pin on the processor, I ordered the processor from Alibaba and the PWM controller, I replaced it, everything works
            I'm afraid my problem is also the cpu. Do you have any resistance measurements with the new cpu?

            markismus this should work: https://a.aliexpress.com/_EuyUHWv

            Comment


              #86
              Hello everyone, I'm sorry, I bought the processor on Taobao, I made the order to Germany through Ukraine, on the non-working processor there was a resistance of 39 ohms, on the removed processor the same 39 ohms were on the 106-107 leg, on the installed new processor and kilo-ohm PWM controller, https://ua-tao.com/ua/item/749397100...RfcHJpY2UiOjB9 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...cket=15#detail

              Comment


                #87
                Originally posted by voveo View Post
                Hello everyone, I'm sorry, I bought the processor on Taobao, I made the order to Germany through Ukraine, on the non-working processor there was a resistance of 39 ohms, on the removed processor the same 39 ohms were on the 106-107 leg, on the installed new processor and kilo-ohm PWM controller, https://ua-tao.com/ua/item/749397100...RfcHJpY2UiOjB9 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...cket=15#detail
                So, if I understand correctly. The low resistance on the memory power supply was not the issue? The low resistance measures the same on the new CPU? But replacing the CPU revived the screen? I'm currently waiting on my replacement MST9U35Q1 from aliexpress.

                Comment


                  #88
                  Originally posted by Pandor View Post
                  So, if I understand correctly. The low resistance on the memory power supply was not the issue? The low resistance measures the same on the new CPU? But replacing the CPU revived the screen? I'm currently waiting on my replacement MST9U35Q1 from aliexpress.
                  Hello, sorry, I'm writing through a translator, the burned-out processor had 39 ohms when it was installed and 39 ohms when I dismantled it, on the new processor kilo-ohms

                  Comment


                    #89
                    Originally posted by Pandor View Post
                    markismus posted some great pictures with correct IC labels and datasheets, one page back.
                    My monitor has crapped out also and I'm gonna take a stab at fixing it. I found the info for IC 401 but cant find the part number for IC402 in this thread. I see markismus' photos for ic labels but cant find the datasheets in his post. Anyway if anyone has the part number or a link to the part i need for IC402 IACGK that would be great!

                    Comment


                      #90
                      Originally posted by Dirk Basford View Post

                      My monitor has crapped out also and I'm gonna take a stab at fixing it. I found the info for IC 401 but cant find the part number for IC402 in this thread. I see markismus' photos for ic labels but cant find the datasheets in his post. Anyway if anyone has the part number or a link to the part i need for IC402 IACGK that would be great!
                      ACGx - MP24894GJ

                      https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004986588777.html
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #91
                        Its finally here. At first glance, it looks fake (comparing the logo), but anyway. Wasn't aware this chip would have a bottom ground plane, so that's going to be a p.i.t.a. i'm not overly confident. I've done bga cpu's, but qfp chips don't tend to just flow in place under hot air... we'll see.

                        Comment


                          #92
                          How much was this ? I'm just curious if it's a viable option to fixing one of these (IF it works, that is). If it ends up costing half the price of a replacement board, factoring in the effort required to replace it, I'd say it's not worth it, especially since this is the second board that dies on me (or HIM, since it's my friend's )...
                          Wattevah...

                          Comment


                            #93
                            I have a link up in post 85 for the ali platform. They go for around $20-35. Voveo also posted a taobao link.

                            I'm curious as to what soldering technique voveo used.

                            Unfortunately i can not find a replacement board for the life of me, so this is a last resort. If this doesn't work i'm binning the monitor.

                            Comment


                              #94
                              I was having the same problem with a LG27GL650F that use the same board, I replaced the IC401 ( with the R414 fly off in the same time, it was fun to put it back ), and so 5$ on aliexpress and its working again, thanks

                              Comment


                                #95
                                Как думаете, доска подойдет? https://30.img.avito.st/image/1/1.rU...V8VYggda6c-Fk?
                                https://60.img.avito.st/image/1/1.7N...eRUkEu8ceMrds?
                                https://00.img.avito.st/image/ 1/1.PUOMI7aNhaq6lBOn-jdgN4SB05ED5vGZD-P3zFzkopwM4qORCLKizAKyppwO46HJWOL2qA.Fm0PLbR9hb6MoB1AhMc13-mRSp9vTxxBTgL0I2adVJM?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X