Pioneer vxs 456

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer vxs 456

Hi all. I need some basic help. I have the pioneer vsx-456 which I bought of the local market place. It is missing the voltage selector rotary switch. If some can please advise me as to which pins in can internally bridge to get the main transformer to output 240 or 220 Volts. This will help.

I have the service manual. But I an struggling to find this out

Thanks

Pregs

Re: Pioneer vxs 456

Are you sure that it has universal mains transformer? Because hi-fi engines service manual has 120V version only, and there is no switchable primaries on standby nor main transformers.

Comment

upload the service manual

Comment

Yes, I have the 220 / 240 Volt version and I also cannot find the service manual. I only found the 120V service manual. I found the service manual for the VSX 453 which has the 220V/240V switchable PSU. The service manual is to big a pdf to upload so I have uploaded the PSU extracts. I also measure the taps voltage on the transformer and I get 4 taps of 54V, which brings me close to 220 V. I would like to know what the taps voltages should be as a start so I don't do too much work if the transformer is blown. Other information I read states that only two wires/taps should be bridged to get the desired volts.

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X